27 September 2010

Emulator Moi

*yawn yawn yawn*

Yes peeps, aku adalah ngantuk tahap cipan. Woot lama ndak guna that word. Zaman sekolah dulu, tripped cool whenever that word was uttered out loud.

Alkisah sudah canang plan sama diri sendiri...that is to PQ the whole week. Sekali bendera Jipun berhenti berkibar lantas jatuh dari tiang. Hence, indefinite postpone of the initial plan. I was supposed to start my PQ last week but being procrastinator that I am...I brilliantly opted to only start the plan in the 3rd week of Syawal. Serve me right, NO? What else shall I do if I favour the air in the procrastination room?

Niat asal mau PQ & PS...mengasi habis terus bilangan hari dalam bulan mulia ni. Nampak gaya ntah berapa kerat jak aku dapat laksanakan. Oh how 'lucky' I am to willingly registered myself to be burn in the after life. Suka jadi pengikut si Laknat; yang wajib dikasi huru hara sendiri. Apalagi yang sunat kan. I shall bang my head extra hard on the wall next time. Been reminding myself so many times to stay away from being a postponer...but to no avail. Kadang jak aku kesedaran; most of the time enjoyed lupa diri. sigh

Monday morning started a bit numb'F' & dull. Wasn't feeling sleepy; just that I was having quite a strong mood swing. The chest sets aflame by something...and I felt like vomiting 'larva' as well. Upon reaching the cafe; I tried to calm myself in the car. Inhale exhale. Alhamdulillah, bisikan si Laknat berjaya diusir. Tapi mood memang fluctuating giler. Then came afternoon, upon finding out bendera Jipun tumpas mood adalah kembali ceria normal sediakala. The glum mood vanished right after that. Punya rasa saiko cipan yang bikin panas.

And oh...I've got new well-read book to kill my time. Good friend of mine; Pijut whom is currently residing in Tawau gave something valuable to brighten the dimmed 'nur' in my soul. Wah gitu ayat. What touched me the most was when she told me she saw something on the cover that reminded her of me. Ouch aku adalah sayang kau sang kancil Pijut.

We chatted this morning; after so many 'clashed' dates on the YM. And as I had guessed earlier...the article of du'a is the reason why I received the 'book'. Aku suka majalah ni & I was thinking to subscribe it monthly. Baru jak dilancar because yang aku dapat tu pun baru Isu #22.

We'll see the final decision once I've finished reading it. So far hati adalah puas...jiwa rasa terisi.

Crave for more reading materials...*sneeze*

No comments: