9 September 2010

Home is where my heart belongs to...

Done decorating cleaning the entire house. Phew it was quick...thanks to the not so big house of ours.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Can't write much at the moment. Mother's assigned me with tasks. And takbir perlu dihayati. I am feeling kinda sad for Ramadhan has ended. God's willing, next year will be meeting the holy month once more.

Here I serve u with some photos. I don't have much idea to write as well. Will continue meeting my Oppa Min Jae this midnight.

Nothing much change to my bedroom except for the bedsheets...

& curtains. Warna warni gitu.


Old vase, old grains, old colorful stones...but new batang bunga from Kaison.

The bola2 rotan I bought from Kaison...trying to show off my talent, I put the bulb in it. And voila, lampu ala-Ikea tercipta.


*************************************************************

And to all Muslim friends / acquaintances out there...

I wish u all A Bless Eid 1431H.

Ampun & maaf kalau ada terkasar itu ini. Makan itu ini. Minta dihalalkan semua.

8 comments:

ladyang said...

yg duduk kat atas dressing table ko tu bernyawa kan bb?
macam patung aje kucing ko tu..hehehehehe

Unknown said...

LOL a'ah yg itu mmg bernyawa. Tp dia suka tripping jadi patung.

iYda Juhar said...

apesal rapi sgt ni? huuhuh

Unknown said...

@iYda: Hihihi xsuka yg comot. Every time pas baring or just ddk lepak, cadar mesti kena tegangkan semula.

eLy said...

blog walking.. nice bedroom.. like it if i'm still single.. hehe..

Unknown said...

Hi there thanks for visiting. Klu dah berdua rasanya xdpt nak jaga ketegangan cadar kot. Hihihi.

vanilamanis said...

i like ur curtain.creative idea...nice bedroom.lampu ala romatika de amor gitu :)

FazMelati said...

hi =)) i baru nak share bilik tidur i, nanti singgah yea =)) heheeee