29 December 2011

Tarak Hal punya!

Aku ndak kesah!

I've been bombarded with the M to the Married question ever since the second eldest cousin in the family got hitched. I literally believe people started asking because I am the eldest among the grandchildren. But worries not, question or inquiries on that case always failed to stress me out. Orang bilang macam pantulan jak.

There were times I felt a bit annoyed & irritated; itu aku akun! But to put the whole thing together in the system & forced it to digest...which eventually messed the system; turning it upside down. Hmm...unfortunately, that never occurred to me. 

Intention to get married; have someone to share my ups & downs with; have someone to guide me so I won't led astray; have someone to be my imam; and the list goes on...

itu memang ada oii. Kalau tiada terlintas, ada nanti aku dicop suka pasangan sejenis kan. But as I always say, it's not my call to answer. I don't even have the right, u see. Like one of my sister said; when it happened it's like magic. Kurniaan dari Nya. 

Jodoh itu rahsia Allah Swt..

SEKUAT mana kita setia 
SEHEBAT mana kita merancang
SELAMA mana kita menunggu
SEKERAS mana kita bersabar
SEJUJUR mana kita menerima kekasih kita


Jika ALLAH SWT tidak menulis jodoh kita bersama kekasih kita...kita tetap tidak akan bersama dengannya.

For me, bersedang2 sudah. Jangan mangat sangat.

Aku pernah cakap sama Makcik2 JoyahS during a funeral..."Ntah bila turn kita2 ni kan kena kasi mandi begitu. Kaku lagi, ndak dapat buat apa2 lagi." 

I know it ain't funny...because I ain't joking. Selalu kan diorang sibuk tanya bila aku mau kahwin. Sometimes ada statement lagi kasar. So why not once in a blue moon aku jadi superwoman cakap gitu, kan comel. Sekian.

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Norman said...

solat istikharah minta petunjuk Allah S.W.T... Insya-Allah...

Unknown said...

Hihi itu antara aku & Dia. Kalau ckp sni nnt takut riak kan. Insya Allah...mmg Dia la tempat mengadu.