30 April 2010


Semangat terbang jauh melayang di awal pagi. Mujur sempat aku kejar. Also picking up the pieces yang bertaburan atas lantai. Praise be to Allah the Almighty for the strength. And for keeping me sane.

Syukur dapat divert kesusah hatian to something cheerful. Trip to Kundasang tomorrow with my ladies. Yay...insya Allah akan selamat pergi & balik. Memel told me the other day, no matter what the H is we're gonna have a blast Labor Day up there. One that yet to be engrave in our memory. At least, I'm still alive.

Dia lebih tahu apa yang terbaik untuk hamba2 Nya. Kalau sudah sandarkan harapan sama Dia, then what's with the devastation & sadness when He gave me something else. Aku adalah manusia biasa...it's normal to feel the pain & be upset. But will not let the gloominess stay long though...half sudah berjaya diusir keluar. Syukran.

Gracias to my beloved friends for the shoulders & support. Pinjam semangat kamurang kijap ah. And movie date this evening will definitely be one of the drive to swift my frustration mode. Iron Man 2; u better make my RM9 tix worthful.

4 comments:

FiffyLoVaPochE said...

Always be happy kak.... keep in touch k...im gonna miss SOTO..huarghh

Unknown said...

Thanks Fiffy...ko ni mmg hantu soto kan. Hehehe. Best of luck for ur final. Ndak lama lg tu mau settle suda suma.

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman

Unknown said...

Oh I'm simply flattered by ur comment. Thanks for appreciating Man.