17 April 2010


Fab Friday for me..blessed as well.

Drizzles greet me early this morning. And rain started pouring on my way to workplace. Alhamdulillah...the weather has been extremely hot since Monday. Can't bear with the cracking heat sometime; head feels like spinning.

Life is sailing, albeit a bit slow; to a better course. Alhamdulillah. I shall be walking away from the impasse road soon. I'm gonna bid jiwa batu mode; a goodbye too.

Right now adalah mau lari dari drag diri ke lembah bahaya. Damn it. Aku mau ketawa besar. Why oh why thing like this could occurred now. NO I won't start asking myself with the what ifs Qs anymore. What happened, has happened. I do not need to dwell into the past. Even dapat balik & given the oppurtunity to change the course; I won't change a thing. Ever. Not even a tiny bit of it.

Untuk yang empunya body;

MAAF deh loh...udah kelewatan dong. Gue nggak interested untuk mau tahu yang lanjut lagi. Gue ini nggak punya apa2, juga nggak ada yang speselnya kan? Bukan gitu yang loh omong ke gue dulu? Letak tepi jalan juga nggak ada yang sudi kutip. Jadi apa-an si loh nggak putus kejarin & susahkan hidup gue sampai saat ini? Udah2 lah...cari aja yang kaya raya, yang harga dirinya tinggi; yang pasti itu bukan gue. Gue cadangi, loh pikiran aja hal orang lain selepas ini ya. Titik.

Hmm tukar topic; sekian.

I hit the sack pretty early this evening...down to dreamland after Maghrib prayer. And woke up 4 hours later. Dengar bunyi drum & gitar dalam perut...then macam ada konsert pula. Alkisah; perut adalah kosong. Gue laper. Had laksa for breakfast, choc waffle for lunch...and now I'm in the midst of enjoying my supper; 2 pieces of pizza + hot nescafe. So much of a healthy diet huh.

Will be sailing back to dreamland in a bit...mau kasi turun dulu ni makanan.


No comments: