15 November 2011

Naik Umur...Sakit Jantung!

Toooooooooooooooooooo many things I have in mind lately. Loads of stuffs I wanna share but often I found myself at an impasse each time I start scribbling. Susah orang banyak idea yet kurang bermanfaat ni. Wachaaa!

Yesterday, hari naik umur one of my favourite lady. A wife & a future mother; Ms. Heldah Galambun. And I know I am of late to wish her! As I always say in order to cover up my mistake; better than late than never. It's the thought that count. Yes? But hello, I did text her on the day though. Just that I didn't get the chance to tell the world about it! Like, perlukah? Wei perlu ok!!

Dear Gorgeous Grunge...your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what u do with ur life.

I am truly flattered & honoured to have u in my life as one of the people who truly understand me; inside & out. Who accept me; regardless how ridiculous I could be most of the times. To always be there whenever I needed u. To always back me up when the world turn their back on me. To tell me right to my face when thing(s) I did was wrong. And tell me things I need to hear instead of things I want to hear. Cliche' as it may sound...but yeah, I am grateful u are my friend.

Happy Gontua Day! 
Mr & Mrs Melario on their big day last Sept. Curi-ed this from Grunge's album in her mukabuku. Without permission & now waiting to be sued by her. One of my favourite picture of the couple!
Yours Truly & Grunge sometime last year. Dinner @Marrybrown, Megalong before our movie session. Menu diet adalah comel masa itu.

Ok now kita move to another chapter yang serius bikin panas hati meleleh jiwa terbakar bak gunung berapi meletup keluar larva bertahun-tahun ndak berhenti! Phew that was too long a line. Satu nafas sila dibaca!

At this very moment, headache seems to likely finding its way back to the system. Along with fever & flu. Ditambah sebab musabab pictures below...lagi aku kepala hangin pusing. 

Alkisah, angkatan myMadus both Yang & Nina went to watch our beloved husband performing on stage last Sun evening. Teater Badai Semalam. To quote Nina; "Cite dia tak best sangat Bie...tapi kerana abang yang malu2 kucing tu...waduhhhh...sakit jantung". Aku lagi sakit jantung sampai tergolek kot bila kau suruh imagine biceps Abang, wahai Puan Nina oiii!
All glowing 3 months preggy Yang with Abang...cair hati!
Nina; mother of 4 months super debab gila comel Rayyan with Abang. 

Walau puas ku pujuk hati korang dah wakilkan aku untuk meratah Abang....aku tetap ralat!!! Pasal tu aku relakan diri untuk demam. Wah drama di situ!

p/s Gila comel tiba2 aku berslang lain kan. Ngek!

eryantierdabdulkarim


5 comments:

Nurul Says said...

hoi aku minat dia gila!! sikit kasi nm Aaron Rizqi tp nnt nda la match sm c daniel..so jadilah danish..

Unknown said...

Hoi gila ba aku dipanggil. Hahaha betul tu aku pening tinguk gambar diorang. Jeles jooooo!!!! Gila eh.

Ernie Khairina said...

hensemnyaaaa

in THE name OF the WHO said...

adakah post sa sama si Aaron...
adakah ini maksudnya anakku akan sehensem Aaron or semanis Aaron!!
YESSHH!!!!!!
hahahah

trimas makcik atas post ini!!
u r the best (tp sa libi cute dr ko)
hahahah
THAANKSSS again!!
GBU too!!!

Unknown said...

@Ernie: Hensem smpi pingsan sy jeles tgk tu gmbr. *drama*

@Grunge: Tetttttttttt sy xmau jawab part hensem or manis mcm Abangku Sayang ah.

And ko lebih cute..sy lebih jelita. Yes!!!! Luv u!!! xxxx