7 August 2011

With Allah's willing

Alhamdulillah...keadaan kesihatan kepala sudah kembali ke paksi tegak. Asal. A good sleep is all I need to get back to track.

And I've completed making the kueh-s. I went to bed as soon as I finished arranging the last batch on the tray & let them cool down. I cooked for sahur; peria tumis ayam. Mother's favourite dish.

Purposely wait for the summons for SuPra. If I were to go back to sleep after sahur, chances for me to miss my prayer is relatively high! Therefore I prefer to stay awake until I perform my prayer.

In this holy month, I shall double my deeds to gain more rewards from the Almighty. To obtain the barakah(s) one wouldn't get in any other months but during Ramadhan. Du'a will be granted as long as one asks 'politely & devotedly' from Allah. Doors to Hell is closed while every gates to heaven is open. Glorious is Allah; for always giving His slave the opportunity to repent. To surrender themselves to Him & rely solely on Him.

I wish each & everyone of us will gain the divine favours & blessings of Ramadhan especially the night of Laylat al-Qadr. Insya Allah.

We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power:
And what will explain to thee what the night of power is?
The Night of Power is better than a thousand months.
Therein come down the angels and the spirit by Allah's permission, on every errand.
Peace!...This until the rise of morn.
Sura Al-Qadr, ayat 1-5.

eryantierdabdulkarim

No comments: