28 August 2011

Sayu namun Gembira

Alhamdulillah.

All family members are finally back! Middle brother arrived last Fri evening. While the family in Kolumpur got home yesterday's afternoon. We're complete again. Nothing shall I ask more from Allah SWT. Boleh gather with the family is indeed huge meaning to me. Rumahku kembali ceria albeit the size...ndak lah aku sama si Bunda meninguk sesama sendiri sepanjang masa. At least, for a week rumah ni akan jadi colorful Thank you Allah.

Angah brought loads of Eid biscuits from Kolumpur...also cakes & stuffs. And I've got my hands on my new pink bedsheet & maroon-ish curtains. Yay I am uber delighted for the Eid birthday gifts although they 'arrived' a bit late. But I can't decorate my beloved bedroom as yet. It is currently jammed packed with luggages & things because the 2 cousin sisters stayed in my room. I chose to let them sleep on my bed. And I sleep on the floor; beralaskan comforter nan tebal & empuk. Bukan kah tetamu perlu dihormati?

Unlike the previous years where the rest of us headed to Along's in Putatan. Eid this year, the family will be heading to our house on the 1st of Shawal; that is right after visiting the relatives' resting places. Mother & I have yet to discuss on what dishes to cook. Brother might be showing off his well-known talent in making Western dishes. Sesi membuli bakal bermula. All this while, it was Mother & I whom sweat ourselves in the kitchen. Hence this year, biar the rest try something different. Air basuhan tangan orang yang berbeza as to avoid boredom. Hopefully akan memenuhi tastebud semua orang.

Wahai kazen mazen ku, we have to all the time be grateful to the sustenance given by Allah. *wink*

I may be resting myself from updating this site. This little time I have with the family shall be cherished while they're still here. My time is so much occupied right now. Will resume writing once I'm back to my 'old life'.

Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri to all Muslims.

Untuk pembaca blog kapisan ni...ampun & maaf jika ada terkasar bahasa sepanjang kita ber-ngobror di sini. Moga Ramadhan kali ni meninggalkan seribu pengajaran buat kita. Kalau ada perubahan biarlah yang positif jak. Insya Allah.

p/s: 2 days more before Ramadhan ends...ntah sempat kah ndak aku jumpa next year. Sedih.

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Sofi. said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :)

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri juga! x