10 November 2010

Tenenenenenet....


Sedang membangaskan a.k.a membasikan diri di Pero-two Putatan. Waiting for Darling to finish her treatment. She's gonna get a new acoustic alarm & horn buzzer today. Yay for that.

The Labour Department in Tg Aru will be my next destination after. I've prepared everything for the passport renewal thingy...and they'll release the license in 2 weeks time. Insya Allah. Which means, I'll get all the passports chopped & stick with visa before I fly off to Kolumpur. Cuti2 dengan minda yang uber tenang. I like!

And oh...last night I dreamed of the perfect decoration for the baby shower party. Thanks trillionth to Mr. Washington for the wonderful evening...u wrapped up my Tuesday with wide smile stuck in my face. Hence the dream; I guess so. Punya kan rasa macam mau makan penampar.

Unstoppable is truly a flick I would definitely watch again. Kalau ada orang mau minta company...I would gladly say yes & immediately nod. Can't wait for next Thurs though, Harry Potter is on his way to Kota Kinabalu. Ijal asked me earlier to watch the movie with the rest of the 'prens'...3D version ya'll. And harus aku kesukaan lantas mengatakan iya-iya dalam nada riang ria over gumbira. Saw Narnia's preview last night...gilak aku rasa mau pingsan tunggu cerita tu. Good news is that I'll be watching it with cousins in Kolumpur. Suka suka suka.

Ok, gue dipanggil oleh advisor di kaunter in any moment. Saw my service book in his hands already. Ndak handsome jadi aku harap aku ndak slip or buat any aksi bongos. Sila jangan praktis aktiviti kontrol ayu ok Bie.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

4 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

mari kita beli lappy aspire happy pink..comel tau
(tiada2 kan komen sa ni)

Unknown said...

When it comes ti PINK, semua entry bole masuk tu komen.

Sy usha2 Dell Pink skg. Hihihi.

isabelle said...

banyaknya laporan hari ni...

Unknown said...

Hahaha byk merapu ada. Btw, urusan kat Buruh still xsettle. Hancus harapan nak gumbirakan diri.