4 November 2011

Headache!

Things have been pretty rough with me since yesterday. Astaghfirullah. Migraine attack since yesterday morning seem to not wanting to slow down until now. I guess abruptly stopping the intake of caffeine shocked the system hence the extreme dizziness.

What happened last night worsen the throbbing head. Feel like it was being hit by lighting & gonna explode at any time. Eyeballs feel like popping out. Seriously, for a moment there...I can't feel the ground I'm standing upon. 

And to make things more dramatic, something came up soon as I reached the cafe this morning. I reeeeeally feel like crying my heart out. I don't think I can handle the things that came one after another. I seriously thought I am NOT capable to deal with too many problems in one time. 
But Alhamdulillah, came afternoon things slowly get better. Like magic. Thank You Allah. You have promised that You will never leave Your 'slaves' alone in every situation; especially on the rainy day(s). And never once had You break Your promises. Jika Allah mahu tolong, semua akan jadi sempurna kerana dia sebaik-baik Penolong & Pentadbir. Alhamdulillah.

Albeit that, head is still spinning. And getting heavier towards evening. I tried to put a healthy face; smile to the workers when suddenly one of them noticed my pale-ish face & asked me do I not feel well. sigh Is it too obvious when my system is not in the good condition. Phew...mau ndak mau, terpaksa telan sebiji pain killer tadi. Hampagas!

Tapi paling boleh makan kasut, dalam ndak sihat aku gagah bermukabuku. Juga ber-whatsapp. Sangat kehancuran. Choiii!

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Nurul Says said...

setiap kali baca kata hubung albeit aku ingt Albert Einstein..tolonglah aima tolong be serious tmbh pening da kepala c bibier dpt komen bgni

Unknown said...

Hahaha lucu ko Aima. Xsudah brapa pening ni. Alhamdulillah boleh sudah aku trip paling garang ni.