13 January 2012

Within u I have found the perfect friend!

My ever dearest Kakak Besar!

Within you, I’ve found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
Thoughts that will stand forever still

Within you, I’ve found the perfect friend
A mind that I can comprehend
A mutual relationship so carefree

As a child who questions the world
As a scream that goes unheard
As an adult blessed with a dream
As water flowing downstream

Within you, I’ve found the perfect friend
With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You’ve always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end. 

Kick aside the bigthreezero...embrace the greatness it brings to u! I love u sister! 

2000.  Those era where kami masih naif & sangat lurus pembaris!!
 2007. One of those nights we filled with laughters & chats.
 2009. One of those nights where we painted the town red.
 2009. Because I am forever tone-deaf...and she is forever with the beautiful voice. 
 2010. One of those days where she invaded my office...and be my Madam. Uhuk!
2011. One of those times where the camera couldn't say NO to us. 
Oh please accept the fact already. Kami SELALU perasan cantik & comel. Erm, let me rephrase. Kami MEMANG selalu cantik & comel. Titik!!! Sekian, terima kasih. Tanda seru banyak kali.

Ur presence in my life; completes me. I love u!

This, something she wrote back in 2010 for her bff(s). And aku secara perasan unik; claimed myself as one. Pedulik!

*********
Dear Bffs,

May we all grow wisely and hopefully age like ME!
May we overcome all the stresses & pain with faith in our beliefs
May we always love each other for better or for worse..and most of all,
May we always have the courage, honesty and 'saikoness' to always tell each other to;

1. F off when we're being super annoying
2. Shut the F up when we're too loud & arrogant
3. 'kasi kurus badan ko' when we are heading towards the PAUS clubs..

Here's to a lifetime of this great friendship...great friends are hard to find, BBFs are even harder...

friends for life munyits :)

your great & awesomeness highness,
LALAX
*********

*big hugs*
eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Lola said...

Thats the nicest gift u cud ever give me! ...ermm with more pics would be better ahahaha again

thank u from the bottom of my hollow heart, i must be doing something right since we're still friends LOL

Seriously sa sgt2 lah terharu sampai mengalir titisan airmata....luv u erdAh!

P/s: sa makin muda oh kn lol

Unknown said...

Sy akan pengsan klu ko request more pics sb b seriously? Muntah kali org kn klu tgk gmbr kita 2 jak. Lol.

Of coursely oii u did something extra great smpi sy sumpah ko xbole lari dr my life. Stuck for eternity.

Ya muda tp utk ni ari ja. Araso.

Luv Pamella. Xxxx