25 February 2012

Buang Tabiat: Berantilah jadi toyol!

Yesterday was what I called; my unhealthy day. Booo! 

I woke up in the morning; rushing to the bathroom. And threw out every single food I consumed the day before. Food poisoning was my guess...and the doctor confirmed it later when I went to the clinic in the evening. 

Oh my, what have I done to my system. Too cruel I reckoned. Up to the point it was forced to put up such rebellious act in order to make me stop. I know for sure, the vomiting thingy is not only about the food I consumed. I've been torturing my system way too much already. Four sleepless nights in my pocket; what shall I expect the body will react. Silly me! Getting too attached with the Kdrama seriously did nothing good to urself, ara Bie? 

Please oh please...manage ur rest & pleasure time wisely. In your case rest definitely means rest a.k.a sleep; and pleasure means pleasure. Do not mix them up ever! Those dark circles around ur eyes, u really think they existed for no apparent reason? Think again! 

Annnnnd drama is called drama on a very obvious reason. It is suppose to be watched one at a time; per episode. Not like what u normally do, woman! So now please, get ur mind straight. Do not try to force ur system to overwork, ever again. It's not like u will die if u sleep on time & stop urself from sleeping late. 

Be good to urself Bie...'spell' the word "live healthy" rightly already. 

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By, wats up b'asap!

Unknown said...

A'ah berasap nak kena duku. Sila bersiap sedia.