2 February 2012

Edisi: Si Err Toyol

Alhamdulillah. Semalam sudah check-in semua flights through the mobile app. Did for that friend of mine as well. Boleh sudah tarik nafas lega, ndak kelam kabut berkejaran to the airport. Sekarang perlu doa kuat2   *huh?!@#* supaya luggage ndak exceed limit. Will only bring 1 bag to the cabin; the one that contains food!  

On another different story. The bingai kinda story it is. Last night I was supposed to watch the film below. But I turned into a perfect bimbo when I didn't make any seat reservations assuming that "Ndak juga ramai orang tinguk wayang sekarang, masih cuti CNY bah ni". Yeah right, cuti sangat. Sampai turn mau beli tiket, the lady told me only the Goat Class seats left. Chronicles lagi haru; full house kau. 

Jadinya, Mel & I tukar haluan to Yoyo instead. Lepak for hours, serupa macam meninguk wayang juga. Padahal both mengubat hati nan lara gara2 kebingaian aku. Toyol kan. Lucky enough, Grunge & Rio baru sempat tawaf few blocks from their apartment before I told her about the "no tickets for us" thingy. 

I've purchased the tickets for tonight show. Online gitu. Selama ni punyalah pongpang gebang ndak dapat beli through gsc online, rupanya salah sendiri. Pop-up for the payment page was blocked. No wonder lah kan. Pintar toyol memang gitu kan Bie. Gonna have a movie date with Bunda. And before tu mau buat little shopping; need to buy something quite crucial for the trip. Bukan kes retail therapy chop!

p/s I miss u! Dah lama tak kutuk awak, and dah lama takde orang sakat saya. Huhu.

eryantierdabdulkarim

No comments: