3 October 2011

Ahad-day yang basi!

Attended the reception of  my childhood friend yesterday. Also one of the closest guy friend of mine back in my YS days. Kizzy did blogged about being close with him as well. Joy @ Wan...we have known each other way before we became the YS students.

Oh yeah, we were the worst enemies back then. Aku selalu nangis sebab kena buli. Betapa malang kerana aku penchenta kedai runcit that situated just in front of his house. Memang ndak pernah missed aku menangis kalau lalu rumah dia...and mamat tu ada. 

But little did we know...our family sebenarnya rapat. Angah & his mother were classmates during high school. Aunty Ida were his mom's classmates during diploma. *And they are the best of friends up to this moment.* Great, just great! There was this time, I followed aunty Ida to a birthday party. And my, I nearly fainted when I came to realize I was about to enter my enemy's house. Lagi haru, it was his party. Dang!

Thing got worst when Aunty Ida told me that Joy too has been offered the YS scholarship. Which means, I will see him more often in the future. Not in KK but in the Peninsular. Harus ada rasa mau tarik rambut! Like; could I just withdraw myself from accepting the offer? Ugh.

Yet surprisingly, thing went well as time passed by. I couldn't recall exactly how we got close to each other...we even  belong to the same group of friends. Boleh lepak bercerita without yelling nor crying. Pelik bin ajaib. But at the same time bersyukur aku ndak payah berdrama sebabak kasi keluar airmata sudah everytime dia ada depan mata. During the school holidays, bila ada program perkampungan for us...mesti lepak ramai2. But because I was a bit shy back then, I rarely joined them lepak. Oh, masih pemalu up to this moment. Sekian.

Enough with reminiscing my fantastic YS era...oh rindu gilak zaman itu!
Bie, please swallow the fact already Joy is officially someone's husband now. 
16 years of friendship...and still going strong. Alhamdulillah for the beautiful people u bestowed upon me Ya Allah. Kizzy bukan dalam senarai musuh zaman dulu kala. We cliqued instantly the second we met.

And just now jumpa my friend back from high school. Also a wife now. Motif? Sila ignore! Anyhow, Ika & I known each other since Form 1. We were dormates & schoolmates during Form 1 before I changed to another school. And to my surprise she moved to my school when we were in Form 4. Bukan sebab aku wei...itu under projek netball beliau ok. Sangat berjodohan kan. Oh ghindu giler zaman sekolah. 
It's still vivid to me how we spent the time chit chatting before we went to bed...and we could go hours laughing & giggling only because our beds were next to each other. Teman ngedate, teman gosip. And I was closed with her family as well. Akibat dijadikan anak terbiar di rantau orang. Harus bila minggu balik rumah di hostel, aku menumpang di rumah kawan2 yang sudi. Ahaks, cara bersilaturahim aku dulu sangat ketat! We've been too busy shaping our own life we forgot to stop & share like we used to do before. The last time I saw her was in 2003. Jemput diri to her house for raya.

I hope there will be more friends I will meet & lepak with in the near future...specially the long lost ones. Insya Allah.

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Nurul Says said...

eh kita belum jumpa pn suda click ah ah ah... hopefully jodoh kawankawan di panjangkan dan c eryantie pun di temukan dengan jodoh yang baikbaik& ensemsem lebih dr c adyputra insyaALLAH :)

Unknown said...

Betul aku sebenarnya pemalu. Sila terima hakikat tu. Ko tgk jak aku potpet di sma ko d blog or fb, skali dpn2 aku pandai jadi ayu trus layu tu.

Amin amin amin doa ko tu. Jodoh baik2, hensem MACAM AdiPutra itu bonus! Ndak mau lebih nnt ndak adil. LOL