9 July 2012

Edisi: On ur 5th Anniversary

Happy Fifth Anniversary to my beloved bestie; Ernie Khairina Mahtar & Azwan Ezzany Azmi!
17 June 2012. Car boots sale at Belfry, Birmingham. 
Picture I took recently...sungguh ndak ku sangka my angan2 (here) has been fulfilled by The Almighty. Alhamdulillah. 


Sorry for the late wish dear petite sister! I was a bit 'busy' coordinating my life back to normal. The internet connection back in Kolumpur was quite reluctant to work together with me. I got home yesterday evening only to find out that Miss Asus has given up on me. It's no longer working or maybe mau hantar pigi repair. Hence I have to wait until today to be able to convey my wish. Di ofis sija lah harapan saya untuk online dengan jayanya sekarang. Uhuk.

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

thank you very much!! love muah2

Unknown said...

Muah back to u!