27 August 2010

Pink Therapy on Friday


Salam Jumaat semua...

How did ur Friday started? Mine started cool. Masih diberi peluang untuk hirup udara dunia...roh masih setia tinggal dalam badan nan usang; nikmat yang manusia selalu terlepas pandang. And I decided to write it down to remind myself; primarily.

Today resolution is to lessen the griping part. Macam berbakul keluhan aku buat stok lately. Perasan juga kebongokan tu tapi as usual remain jadi tongol. The ignorance character is just so hard to cease. Ha sila baca ayat super smart aku in which only kambing boleh approve logik.

Internet connection is getting poorer each day. So much of being the fastest broadband in Malaysia...bravo Celcom. Didn't know disconnecting the connection every minutes is part of the deal. No one told me that when I agreed to subscribe their service. Duh...nama pun taktik berniaga makcik oiii!!

Up to this minute, I'm trying my best to be extra patient. Ikut hati, lama sudah melayang modem nan kecil berwarna oren ni. Ugh no wonder, the color says it all.

Tu dia, sampai warna pun kau diskriminasi cik Err. Punyalah akal ko taraf orang dari zaman Mesolitik.

Erm didn't I say something about lessening the whining earlier? Memang hangat2 taik ayam tu intention kan. Mau dibaling kasut! Dikasi jadi taik ayam lagi bagus. Woot woot I surely need to learn on how to be well-defined with my words.

Let's forget about the super slow connection thing juga modem oren yang automatik jadi isu. Cuci mata with the pink stuffs below might be of worthy to the mood. Taman dalam hati instantly berbunga upon looking at them.

A gift from Singapore. My ex-boss gave this to me. Mr Rabbit has magnets attached at both his hands & legs.

'Stationeries' on my table in the office

My precious HD & newly purchased mouse

Pink bedroom; idaman sepanjang zaman.

How I wish my bedroom could be like this. But still,I am grateful with what I have now. Unlike those unfortunate people out there. Jangan bilang bilik, tiang rumah pun belum tentu ada. Belajarlah untuk ucap Alhamdulillah lebih kerap.

Kita disuruh lihat benda yang menyenangkan hati supaya kita akan sentiasa berbaik sangka. Yang buruk itu perlu juga supaya kita tidak mudah lupa tatkala kita bermandikan kesenangan.

6 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

like!

Unknown said...

Please know..kau punca utama to this
addiction.

xxx

in THE name OF the WHO said...

tongol!!!! suma labah pink..wakakakkakakakak... matai..sinyum2 sa saturang d opis tahan ketawa tingu pink post ko ni..wakakakak... cek u sansut..pink ka?..lol...x

Unknown said...

Cute kan? Pink is universal color bah.

Just so u knw, santut sy mmg color pink pun ni ari. LOL I told u, cute!

in THE name OF the WHO said...

OMgosh..... sa PenINK!!!!! hahahahahh

Unknown said...

How sweet & cute is that kan.