14 July 2010

Kim Jeong Hoon...


Never had I expected...this gorgeous goodlooking brilliant guy will make me go ga-ga. Although I've watched Princess Hour's drama twice before; the butterflies I have in the stomach right now is totally unexplainable.

I just can't put things in words right now. Let alone think straight.

He has joined the military service in 2009 & he'll be out from the camp in 2011. . SO CAN'T WAIT to see him off to serve his country. I've forced mother to go to Korea & pinang him for me.

Gila proud wei bakal husband former famous actor berkorban untuk negara sendiri. Harus aku menari & geletis sendiri2 nampak dia on screen. Pengubat rindu duka nan lara gitu.

His smile melt my heart. His soft voice make me fall for him over & over again. Tu belum campur bila dengar dia nyanyi. Yes, he is a singer. He was also a senior student in Chung-An University majoring in acting.

Kenapakah ada orang se-perfect ini di negara nun jauh itu?

Bad mood disappeared straight away upon seeing his face. How I wish I could sit next to him...biarlah ndak bercakap langsung sebab confirm lah few line jak aku faham apa dia cakap.

I wonder if someone like him exists in Malaysia. ugh sakit hati jiwa raga betul bila ingat pasal dia. Feel like I was being punched at the chest...sesak gilak!


A good actor...an awesome singer. Romantic understanding loving man of mine.

Those dreamy cheeky eyes...mau kasi gugur jantung aku.

Oppa John Hoon...aku rela lepaskan yang lain INCLUDING EDWARD & STEFAN asal dapat dengar ko bernafas. Tu pun sudah cukup, ara?

Say what u like...I won't be listening any of them anyway.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Bermimpi itu tidak salah asalkan tidak sampai leka.

No comments: