22 May 2010



Last night I had quite a rough time to sleep. Itchy throat & stuffy nose aren't helping the situation much.

I'm in denial no more...and here I officially announce the body system is in need of a great rest. Indeed. As much as I want to get rid of the throat's itchiness & runny nose...badly I want the oh-so-sexy sexay voice to last. Like; forever.

I always love this kind of voice...husky & sexy. Ok dipersila untuk muntah di situ. But hey, at least I'm being honest here. Sangat suka dengar suara ala2 hidung tersumbat. And NO, it's not that nasal voice ok. BUKAN SENGAU. Repeat, BUKAN SENGAU.

When I was in Kolumpur...I was supposed to be down with fever & flu. But I managed to put them on hold. And, janji ditunaikan. They strike few days after I touched down KK. Punyalah no mercy langsung; keji & kejam tau. Oopsie...shouldn't be complaining about being unwell for now. As said in 1 of my entry before, being sick means the venial sins vanishes bit by bit. Harus ucap syukur ok.

Was a bit discouraged & downhearted few days back. I don't know why did I let words uttered by non-important people in my life...affect how I feel. Huge impact they have on me. Serious sedih though the brain is so much aware; that particular statements should be given a pass. Because I love melancholy & drama queening myself...I took those not so great words badly & go dotty over it. Pastu migraine sendiri2...headache sendiri2.

Duh; haruskah benarkan non-living things invade the peacefulness of my life. Blame no one, but me. Boleh jak bah tu kasi keluar shield untuk protect diri dari serangan. Instead, I chose to dance with that displeasing tune. Confirm aku adalah tone-deaf. Ugh.

Fortunate enough, the brilliant side of me emerged. Ni kali baru lah ngam; on time kau show off skill pandai. Unlike kes lappy & pc yang kau kasi jahanam tu cik Err. Baca buku Dayang gave me seakan bawa diri yang hanyut dengan sorrows back to the right track. Alhamdulillah...si laknat durjana a.k.a sang setan gagal untuk buat aku terus down.

The motivational book titled Jangan Bersedih by Dr. 'Aidh Abdullah Al-Qarni; has helped me so much in time of despair. Bila hati gundah...bila hati rasa sedih...bila hati rasa sesak...bila hati rasa mau berhenti dari berfungsi; this book jadi sang penyelamat. Loads of things have I learned from it.

And adalah suka untuk buat pengakuan, kata2 in the book has somehow minified the ever boiling temper in my system. Thanks Dayang for the gift...memang berguna untuk orang yang selalu rasa as if akulah orang paling sedih dalam dunia ni. Ok, that was then. I began to appreciate more about life after reading the book. U gave me that book right on time.

Gila; masa tu fikiran melayang2...mana mau handle hati nan rapuh, kerja yang konon ala melambak, pastu perangai BK yang menyesakkan jiwa. Memang double triple ugh masa tu. Ehem...macamlah kan masalah aku tu mark the end of the world.

Like; duhhh. Orang luar sana lagi besar masalah dari kau lah cik Err.

It's said that what doesn't kill u; will make u stronger. And I couldn't agree more on that. I have become wiser ever since...I rise & shine regardless the bruises & wounds. There's so much in life...dari griping benda2 tongol.

Hidup hanya sekali...lagipun tiada siapa keluar dari kehidupan ni hidup2.

"Jika orang bodoh bercakap, janganlah engkau menjawabnya. Sebab sebaik2 jawapan baginya adalah diam seribu bahasa"

Ok...ndak mau membalas or lengthen the case already. Because; by responding to such stupidity won't make me look better. RIGHT?

No comments: