7 October 2010

Yuhuu it's a tag entry

The rules stated that I was supposed to write 100 Truths about myself. But I'm just too lazy to finished all 100Qs. So I'll divide the Qs into 2 parts. Will continue filling in the other 50Qs later that IF I feel like answering. Choii trip macam famous cipan kan.

And I will not tag anyone cause I don't think Tag Question is the 'IT' thing nowadays. I'm bored I got nothing better to post but this. A friend tagged me sometime ago in my fb account & since I'm no longer an avid fb user...I decided to respond to the tag through my blog instead.

Here go:

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Iced Nescafe

2. Last phone call: From Bungsu at around 11-ish am

3. Last text message: From Laura...telling me heart breaking news.

4. Last song you listened to: AAH

HAVE YOU EVER:

Ehem...how could this be #6?
6. Dated someone twice: A'ha *after quite a long pause*

7. Been cheated on: Yup

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Why kissed & later regret?

9. Lost someone special: Yup

10. Been depressed: Yup

11. Been drunk and threw up: Yup

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Pink

13. Purple

14. B&W

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend: Of course though I'm not that kinda friendly type

16. Fallen out of love : Oh yeah!

17. Laughed until you cried: Almost all the time I spent with my ladies

18. Met someone who changed you: Yup

19. Found out who your true friends were: Yup

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Talk as in talk 'talk' or just plain talk? Ngeh~

21. Kissed anyone on your friends' list: Yup *someone willing to reveal who?*

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: I'd say only one third of them. Others are just acquaintances.

23. How many kids do you want to have: Haven't think of it yet.

24. Do you have any pets: 5 adorable children

25. Do you want to change your name: Used to but now I kinda like my name. Very the Indon sound

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went to Pero-two & paid Fuchy's dep

27. What time did you wake up today: 4am

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Wandering in my dreamland

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: There are loads of things that I'm dying to know/meet at the moment

30. Last time you saw your Father: 1998

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I used to want to change MANY things but as the age increases, the desire lessen. So NO, I ain't changing anything even if I were given the chance to.

32. What are you listening to right now: People chatting, the fans, water flowing from the tap..bla bla bla

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes but that was like years back.

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: The fact that I'm hungry but have no appetite at all.

35. Most visited webpage: Blogspot, iLuvislam, Home Sweet Home.....

36. What's your real name: Eryantie Erdah Abdul Karim *is this even related to 2010?*

37. Nicknames: Bibie, Bie, Err, Mong, Bong, Pisang

38. Relationship Status: Single but unavailable

39. Zodiac sign: Auwmm

40. Male or female: I am definitely a lady!

41. Elementary: St. Francis Kindergarten

42. Middle School: Convent St. Francis

43. High school/college: Project High School / UiTM / UM

44. Hair colour: Black; I supposed

45. Long or short: Almost-Waistline length

46. Height: 154cm

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Heaven, YES!

48: What do you like about yourself : I'll leave that to close friends to answer

49. Piercings: Yup both the ears

50. Tattoos: Nope

51. Righty or lefty: Righty

Ok that's it. I'm officially fening. Don't wait the answers for the other 50Qs...I might not have the urge to do it in any of these days. Unless boredom caught me good.

x0x0

6 comments:

Mel said...

sya rasa sya ada komen ni post ko tp sy post in the wrong entry. lol.

Unknown said...

Yes. Ko confuse tu kan. LOL

ladyang said...

b..ko ingat tak dulu dlm blog ko ade satu article yg mamat kete mayat (lebih kurang cmtu la nama dia) ckp pasal org yg kuat terasa tu..
paste link ko tu kat sini..penat aku nak mencari nye..

Malicious Mind said...

why single and unavailable?

mohad said...

48:sentiasa tersenyum

Unknown said...

@Yang: Hahaha godek yg xjumpa sgt penat. Ni link dia http://eryantierdah.blogspot.com/2010/07/perasan-disalahkan-by-hamka-keretamayat.html

@Dana: Ngeh~~hati sudah dimiliki tapi belum sah di sisi agama. Wah gitu ayat aku kan.

@Ijad: Ohoo xtgk sy masam mencuka lagi. ;)