29 March 2010


Niat suci murni last night was to pay the nazar I've made; today. A promise I made to the Almighty if I get Cafe back. Ya ya...u are allowed to laugh dengan statement poyo tu. BUT I ain't joking here.

The children are part of my life already...IF 1 of them went missing, ada bahagian dalam jiwa jadi kosong. The bond between us; I can't simply describe with words. Honestly, dumping a boyfriend is waaaay easier to deal with than this situation.

Bolehnya aku ndak lena tidur fikir macam mana keadaan tu anak. Mana dia tidur...sudah makan ka belum...makan apa la knun dia & 1001 lagi soalan bonus dalam otak. Which all left unanswered...only tears flowing down. Ugh...biarlah emo sendiri pasal benda gini. I messed up with no one, right.

Anyways, Cafe went missing last Fri. I only noticed he's not in the house when I was about to hit the sack. Always as in every night *without failed*; he will be the 1st one to jump onto my bed. And when I didn't hear the sound he always made when he runs, I knew he's not in the house. I tried calling him outside the house many times but there wasn't any signal of him. Hampa & sedih gila rasa hati macam kuyak.

As it's nearly midnight already, I promised myself to search for him the next morning. Awal pagi ok. Still...tidurku ndak lena that night. Cafe never slept on the floor...selalu dia landing tempat yang ada alas. Adalah kucing yang perasan dia anak raja. And because of that aku kerisauan fikir mana dia tidur. Ughhh don't make me go to that zone...membayangkan dia menangis cari aku. Huahh pecah dada saat itu.

Last night, balik dari movie date with mother; I can't put myself to sleep. Jiwa masi ada lohong since Cafe masih ndak da bayang. So I decided to edit Pijut's wedding pics when suddenly Chombee bagai 'orang' hilang akal memeowkan diri. He jumped up the window...looked down; meow somemore; look back at me.

Me: Chombee, kalau tiada papa bagus diam. Unless u sense Cafe's presence.
Chombee: *scratching the wall with his claws* meow meow meow
Me: Ok I get it. Kakak turun bawah cari Cafe.

So I went down...berpusing few blocks. Chombee masih di luar tingkap, watching my steps. Just when I was about to go back, he meowed somemore. I stopped; looked up & asked him WHERE. Boleh pula dia sendeng leher di tingkap time tu...kesabaran aku. Sebab percaya sama naluri aku yang Cafe memang ada somewhere near me...aku pun start lah tapping fingers. Cafe responded to such signal dengan cepat. Ada jugalah rupa orang ndak siuman malam tu...buat merry go round kereta orang sambil main petik jari.

Uhuk...sebab jadi ndak siuman tu jugala Cafe suddenly muncul dari bawah kereta. At first I thought it was some stray cat...but when he started 'talking' baru ku tau itu suara anak aku. Haru biru sekejap aku melompat gumbira...pulled him out & cepat2 kunun bungkus dia sama sweater yang aku pakai. Cafe adalah berbau diesel...gara2 berkampung underneath MY neighbor's car for few days.

Upon reaching home...showed him to mother whom was already asleep. Happy mode di tengah malam buta ok. Berkat yakin & percaya sama kata hati...I finally got Cafe back. I am grateful for Allah has fulfilled my prayer once more.

Ya...I pray hard for Cafe to be found. Bah sama sepa lagi mau mengadu kalau bukan Dia? Even Cafe hanya kucing. Harus aku bayar nazar a.s.a.p. Ndak pasal jak nanti Allah murka sebab mungkir janji...dibayar dengan kesusahan hati; sudahlah Dia bayar cash nowadays.

Point utama entry mau kestau jak...

a) Cafe; lost & found.
b) Aku kira mau bayar nazar today but alas; menses came visiting. No wonder migraine super kick last few days...

That's the main point...tapi huraian boleh buat karangan sudah. Insya Allah akan resume bayar nazar right after habis menses.


No comments: