3 May 2013

Buang Tabiat: Upside Down

I was on the verge of insanity early this morning.

Started it off a bit awry! Wanted to shout to show how annoyed I felt. But I passed up the idea. Simply because I don't want to embarrassed myself. 

Tried diverting my attention to something else. It failed. Not only did I felt terrible; I felt more edgy. Stupidity has officially penetrated the system; I reckoned. 

Came afternoon. Turned out the real cause for my mood transition is none other than the menses. It is that day of the month. U came few days early than the previous visit.

eryantierdabdulkarim

6 comments:

Lily Riani said...

Hello,

INi website on how to get to huahin. yang kawan you tinggal tuh sheep farm nama scenery ke? sbb tuh aje yg ada accommodation and tak open dah. link dia kat bawah. hope this helps.

http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/2012/10/travel-tips-how-to-get-to-hua-hin-from.html

http://www.sceneryresort.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Lily!

Da gobek entry on how to get to HuaHin. Hihi. Just blur on how to get to that Santorinni Park.

Rasanya sheep farm tu lah kot...scenery dia ala2 Swiss Farm tu juga. Accom memang da xbuka ntah pasal apa.

Anyway, thanks so much for ur reply ye.

Lily Riani said...

Oh! I gi depan Chatsila Market/Tourism Information centre across the street, cari tuktuk and nego price. When you naik minivan to huahin, they will drop you kat Tourism Information centre.

http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/hua-hin-railway-station-thailand.html

Unknown said...

Tq for the travel tips. Ni jadi reference bila sampai masanye nanti.

Anonymous said...

hi menses!-grungesuperbadasscute

Unknown said...

It only lasted for a day. Totally meroyan!