15 March 2013

Buang Tabiat: Not a disease...YET!

Assalamualaikum. Annyeong.

Lately...otak bingai. Huh!
Mata berdarah. This is the kind of pink I couldn't resist. Simple design that makes me sleepless for nights! Thinking...contemplating...comparing the pros & cons. Drama sungguh poyo!

The new trend I supposed. Multi colour fabric. I immediately fell in love with it when Ms M sent me a picture of a Hobo bag of the same brand. Roughly similar pattern & colour; only size is different. 

For the record, I was never a fan to designer bag before...and never thought I would buy one for myself. Although it's not as expensive as LV or Prada...but; still! Before ni, beli Guess or Elle or CarloR pun sudah rasa super mahal ok! When it comes to handbag thingy; I am that stingy. And calculative! Enough said. 

I'm not quite sure what 2013 has done to my hormone. Just that I pray hard I won't be in the same league as Ms M & Ms. F. The ultimate 'crazy' handbag addicts. I shall put the blame on their shoulders for it was them who spread the disease to the innocent me. Kaedah lari dari rasa guilty; maka harus blame orang lain. 

Looking for a crossbody bag for quite sometimes already...and ended up purchasing something I never thought I would splurge my money onto. Once in a while is alright; I told myself in order to justify the impulsive purchase. 

Penat kerja kumpul duit apa salahnya pamper diri. Kunun!! Jadi alasan kau short getaway bagai untuk unwind after kerja keras tu apa? Treeetettttt! Ok sila doa seteguh hati jangan jadi addict Bie!!!

eryantierdabdulkarim

6 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

Cantik!! Post pic ah kalau sdh dapat

Anonymous said...

uit, gmbr sebelah ko tu hongkong sm aus x kluar... btw, sd bili ni beg>-grungesuperbadasscute

Unknown said...

Ikat perut makan maggi or soto dia cafe jak lepas ni. Lol bah nanti saya watsapp ko.

Unknown said...

Haha saya tukar sudah. Let me know kalau masih invi ah. Btw, verangan duluan tu beg.

Anonymous said...

bili sa satu!! thanksss.OK suda. kbai.LOL-grungesuperbadass

Unknown said...

Wakakakakak tinguk dulu kalau ada durian runtuh lagi ah.