7 December 2016

Turkiye - Kale Hotel, Denizli


Property: Kale Hotel
Date:  7 April 2015 - 8 April 2015 (1 Night)
Price: TL 45 (~RM 66.15) per night
Room Type: Private Double Bedroom (Ensuite Bathroom)

Booked via booking.com

# The hotel facade. By walking to the right side of the hotel will lead to the famous Pamukkale Travertines. 
# My room. Double private with ensuite bathroom. And a balcony which I didn't get to enjoy lepaking at. The night was too cold during my stay. Water heater in the bathroom works fine.
# The Lobby. Cum reception & dining area.
# Super super filling breakfast. Yup, breakfast is free. It's included in the accommodation rent already.  

Those who plan to travel to other city i.e Goreme, Selcuk, Istanbul; after Pamukkale, u can buy the bus ticket from the Pamukkale Turizm building located next to the hotel. The bus will pick up passengers in front of the building hence they don't have to go to Denizli Otogar. 

I went to Selcuk after Pamukkale, and took the bus in front of the hotel. But the bus still make a stop at Denizli Otogar to pick up passengers. I would have wasted TL 3.50 if I were to followed my initial plan that is to take the dolmus to Denizli Otogar & later take a bus to Selcuk from there. Big thanks to the Ahjumma at Kale Hotel for informing me about the ticket counter in Pamukkale.

To conclude, I enjoyed staying at this hotel albeit having stay for a night only. It's near to the Pamukkale Travertines (less than 10 minutes walking distance) & surrounded by many restaurants.

Anyway, if u happened to go Pamukkale Travertines...go to White House Cafe to feed ur tummy. It is among the top recommendation for restaurant in Pamukkale by Trip Advisor. I promise, u won't regret dining there.

eryantierdabdulkarim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice info can take bus to Goreme from here. I'm still working out my turkey itinerary

http://www.fatindays.com

Bibie Karim said...

Fatin: Enjoy Turkiye!