12 May 2011

Syukur Wajib!!

*phew*

Finally, ada ending yang sihat. At last, some balls showed up. Most important element is the fact that I have nothing to do with the failure. Susah payah badmouth aku, susah payah maki hamun aku...turned out orang lain punca retak. U're too busy focusing on me when u're supposed to be looking at someone else. Sila bagi aku space untuk senyum simpul mati. U took all the routes to hate me. U defamed me I could barely defend myself. But like I always say to myself, Allah itu Maha Adil. Sooner or later, the truth will reveal itself.

And itulah yang jadi sekarang. Oh bukan aku riak or takbur...just that I'm grateful akhirnya nama aku keluar dari sarang fitnah. Alhamdulillah. Now that everything has became clear to u...I hope u stop all the slanders already. Bawa2lah simpan tenaga tu for something worthy. Too much negativity in ur system will eventually harm the tuan badan. Someone that is not meant for us, will never be ours regardless how hard we tried. Hatta kau dapat cairkan ais di Gunung Everest...yang BUKAN milik kita, TIDAK AKAN jadi milik kita sampai bila2. Accept that & move on.

There is so much more to seek in this life rather than to weep or mourn nor dwell. I'm glad I managed to weather those things. Despite the bruises & wounds. Let alone segala macam jarum yang mencucuk hati, jiwa & perasaan. I value every scars I obtained from the battle. They are the warrant that proved I fight for my happiness. Looking back at the time when I tumbled, I couldn't believe I will survive this far. I struggled to the very core just to make me crawl. Every breath I took felt like bane. Slowly envenom myself; bit by bit. Yet here I am right now...breathing; still. And standing more sturdy than before. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah.

I've found peace for myself. What could be more wonderful than being given the chance to live; to still be able to be around the people I care & love dearly? I will never trade what I have now with what I want back then; even in million years. I'm utterly grateful with what I've picked up along the way. Bitter; some of them are...tapi itulah yang bagi rencah hidup ini kan.

To u...I hope u'll find the serenity one day.
Untuk aku...sila jangan mudah mengalah. Hidup ni pindik jak untuk kau cotcetcotcet ndak ketentuan. Focus on the little thing, u never knew what they have for u.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

4 comments:

still the berry said...

I feel like reading a novel used to teach literature u know.. (para 3, not including the word *phew)

sometimes, life makes us a poet

Unknown said...

Adui used to teach literature ah. Jauh lg tu mau smpi level gitu. But yeah, true indeed. Life makes us a poet. Aku taip ni in 1 go ah...xda pause xda fikir apa. Main taip jak. Wakakakak!

isabelle said...

betul tu still the berry.

bie,
ko ni buat master in literature ka?

Unknown said...

Master in hancurkan bahasa kot. Hahaha.