14 May 2011

Hikmah!

I'm not sure what's with Blogger...I couldn't sign in my account since last night. And the entry I've posted yesterday; suddenly gone. No draft whatsoever left in my 'Edit Posts' section.

It was published yesterday's evening...I could still read it this morning. But it's gone came afternoon. Like; it's been deleted.

Well, I really hope it's just a technical error. Because I don't wanna mess my mind thinking someone might hack my account & deleted entries I've published as s/he pleased.

ugh ugh

Ada hikmah kot entry tu hilang dicelah angin...hmm, pasti ada sebab sesuatu itu terjadi. Nothing is coincidence in this world. Because I believe & have faith, everything happened has long been planned by Him. So sila jangan gago membebel pasal entry yang tiba2 hilang tu ah Bie.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

4 comments:

Malicious Mind said...

yeah, it was down haritu. satu hari aku nda boleh log in blog.

Unknown said...

Mine down for 2 days. Mcm lain kan rasa xsign in...even xda new post tp ttp rasa lain xdpt sign in. LOL

~ As ~ said...

tapi blogger ada bgtau post & comment yg hilang dorang akan recover-kan..ehehe

Unknown said...

Hihi suda dorg recover tapi aku malas mau delete entry ni. Ngeh~~