24 September 2018

Random : Just Because

Assalamualaikum. 안녕

It's been weeks since my last update. Did my R hormone left the system already? Did the M hormone takes over the system once more?

Nah...I guess not. Truth is; I've got pleeeenty of things to write. Just that I don't have the appropriate time to sit down & relax....and share. Like, ada ke orang peduli. Kan?!

At the moment, I could say I am in this adopting phase. And soul searching (lah sangat). Melancholy sangat bunyinya Bie oiii. Padah penyakit yang dicari sendiri. Sobs.

And I found out recently, this particular question keeps pooping in my head lately.

Apa mahunya hati, apa mahunya diri.

Haraplah bakal bertemu jawapan soon. Insha Allah. For the time being, teruskanlah hidup. Allah masih bagi pinjam nyawa. I really hope I could 'use' the opportunity given to my utmost.

 لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ

Semoga kita semua akan bertemu jawapan to our endless questions. 

We plan, Allah plans. And; Allah indeed is the Best Planner. 

eryantierdabdulkarim

3 comments:

Jesse Tan said...

nah baru ada masa p stalk blog ko..oh well babe..we all did lose some way throughout our journey in life..at a point we thought our life is great & perfect enough..at another point it seems that there is something missing..be blessed of what we have today, macam ada org tu keep on going travel isn't that marvellous?:)

Bibie Karim said...

@Kollo: I miss you!! Always be grateful lah kan. Still given the opportunity to taste the sweet bitterness of life is something we should cherished. And be thankful for the blessing. Hahaha marvelous gila bah. Just like being a mother of two adorable kiddos. Everyone of us have their own ups & downs kan Lo. Yang penting, appreciate. Love u long time Lo!

oo said...

Indeed, lain kehidupan yg kita pilih lain la ba nikmat dia kan. it's a great blessing to be able to do what you like, what you dream of. nanti suda puas enjoy2 baru kawin buat anak byk2 hihi and that point of time sy pula ganti syok2 pi travel cz dorg ian besar suda kekekke punya la sy masi dlm awang-awangan :D