18 July 2012

Edisi: Ramadhan Bakal Tiba

Assalamualaikum. Annyeong!

Alhamdulillah! Few days more before Ramadhan arrives. Insya Allah, I pray this year will be better than the previous years.  Last year my fast perforated 2 days only. Therefore I really hope I will have none to qada' this year. What I really wish I could accomplished is to be able to perform the terawih prayers more. I don't like it when I gave stupid excuses to myself whenever I couldn't make it. Things such as "Ndak sempat" or "Nantilah esok, mesti pergi" are just too lame! And absurd. But I can't seem to get rid to those excuses. Like, my mouth is seal with it. And that I was bound to say them.

I started a mission for myself to achieve every Ramadhan since 2 years ago. I stick obediently to that rule for the past years. Note that it only apply on Ramadhan, ok. Insya Allah I will do the same this year. May Allah strengthen my heart. 

Breaking of fast session with the ladies will definitely be held. Itu acara harus setiap tahun. Harap kali ni dapat buat like last year where we went for terawih together. Pastu lepak2 share pengetahuan agama. I remembered vividly the stories Zai shared with us. Her experiences while she was in Mecca. And Kizzy also shared some ilmu she gained from the books she read. Memang masa tu best sangat, free dari gosip & dosa. Erk, kentara lah kan masa lain memang filled with gossips! Tettttttttt! 

Anyways, let us pray for a bless Ramadhan to all of us. Semoga keberkatan bulan mulia ni dapat ubah kita menjadi Muslim yang lebih baik. Paling aku mahu, semoga dapatlah timbangan sebelah kiri aku tu dikurangkan. Insya Allah, amin.


p/s This year PaRam at IndahPermai. Sebab aku trip diva lilin, aku suruh pekerja aku jak jaga gerai. Because I plan to just stay at Bunda's place. Pastu menanti kena duku kepala sebab awal2 sudah plan jadi malas.

eryantierdabdulkarim

5 comments:

Malicious Mind said...

selamat berpuasa ging!

Unknown said...

Same to u dear! x

Ernie Khairina said...

hehe miss you all!!

kizzy t.fauzi said...

ba jumpa kita minggu depan ya! jgn lupa bw kicen aku lol

Unknown said...

@Ernie: We miss u too. Selamat berpuasa super panjang di musim summer ah.

@Kizzy: Ok tp last2 aku kasi nnt xsiok yg lain nmpk. Aku xda beli utk dorg. Kita2 jak ug besa. Hoho.