7 June 2012

Buang Tabiat: Saja update

Assalamualaikum...annyeong.

I'll be flying off to Kolumpur in the late evening; tomorrow. I've checked my 'perjalanan ke luar negara' status & alhamdulillah I am free to leave the country without any restriction. Insya Allah, everything will be fine this Monday. 4 more days to go...and I am NOT done with my packing, yet! It's not that I have too many things to pack...just that I can't make up my mind on what to bring. 

Erm, Bie! Bear in mind, paling penting PASSPORT ya. And duit-muit! Yang lain specially baju-bajan; tinggal ndak apa sebab boleh pinjam from Ernie. Ahaks. 

Anyways, Rooftop Prince will be my entertainment on board for the 14 hours flight. It has 20 episodes so I might watch half of it...10 episodes equal to 10 hours. Remaining 4 hours? Tidur! Please know ini hanya initial plan. To execute or not; kita tunggu hari kejadian. 

Sebagai pencuci taik telinga...my latest favourite song. I love how the singer delivered this song...sangat menyentuh kalbu. Boleh nangis even kau ndak faham maksud dia. Lagi sedih if u have watch the drama. Sekian. 


Pray for my safe journey, ya. Thank you.

eryantierdabdulkarim

6 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

nanti sa bawa ko pi primark hohoho

Unknown said...

Cuba jangan jadi racun. Hohohoho!

Malicious Mind said...

esok ko jalan sudah kan? selamat jalan & have fun!

Unknown said...

A'ah esok. Hihi nervous pula aku ah. Thanks beb. xx

kizzy t.fauzi said...

konfom ada jg ko pinjam jaket ernie teheeee

Unknown said...

Mmg harus la kan. Minah kicil tu abis2 kurik jaket dia yg muat aku. LOL besala kwn dia sorg ni saiz gajah kan. Boots pn tu almost everyday dia suru aku pakai.