And so I twitted about this 'thing' yesterday. Someone replied my twit & asked for the recipe. I was like; wthantu? I seriously didn't know it has one.
Too oily a food invites queasiness to her system. Considering her special circumstance right now & being a super cool girlfriend *puke*...I agreed to share my way of making the rotipauntelur else known as french toast *TQ PIJUT FOR POINTING THIS OUT*. Yeah, I gave it that name mainly because I can't think of any suitable name for it. Here I present to u, the simplest way on how I make it.
1. Because I have super cute small tummy, 4 pieces of bread is just enough for me. Hence I only used 2 eggs. *Omega kunun ah*.
2. Beat the eggs, add some salt & black pepper. Get ready the pan & preheat with very small flame.
3. Instill 2-3 drops of oil.
4. Note the amount of oil I used.
5. Dip the bread into the beaten eggs.
6. Make sure to coat the whole bread.
7, 8 & 9. Put on pan. Turn it upside down; till it's golden brown. *ignore my color definition ah*
10. My own version to enjoying the rotipauntelur. Spread with my all-time favourite butter.
11. More licking good when paired with hot nescafe!!
Anyhow, I made the above for my tea cum dinner. Ahhhhhhhhhh bliss! I just love myself for being able to entertain the grumpy hungry tummy. Wow, the last 3 words rhymed perfectly. Love it!
Guess I am done with the sharing part already. Go make ur own version of rotipauntelur, ok girlfriend? Hope u'll enjoyed ur 'creation' as much as I did. Bon appetit!
p/s Don't forget ur kedadu ah.