7 November 2011

Seronot Cencorot

Assalamualaikum...Selamat Sejahtera

First & foremost, salam Eid-ul-Adha to all Muslims out there. I know I am of 1 day late to wish but it's the thought that counts; as the saying goes. 

I've abandoned this blog for 2 days...and I know if I continue to ignore its existence, it will last for a little bit longer. Hence I decided to at least scribble an entry today as I've promised myself to write daily. Nothing much happened since last Friday. Things sailed pretty much the same. Migraine is sticking loyal with me; still. Albeit my wide smile in pics below I was actually putting the throbbing painful headache aside for the sake of a good photo a great time with family.

Like the previous eid-adhas we had, this year the family 'final homes' is the place we headed after the mosque. And later; mother, auntie & I had lunch together at Thien2 in KK. Intended to bathe Fuchy but the car wash was only opened until 2pm. So I decided to kill the time at WM, wandered around .

Alhamdulillah, I have bought the gloves & socks I wish to buy ever since Lisa confirmed to me about our ladies trip; last week. Although Lisa told me I could get them at more cheaper price there, I still think I need to at least have 1 pair each with me during landed. Ndak pasal nanti aku jadi ice sculpture di sana. It's winter season & it's going to be my first winter so be please be kind with me.

Oh no, it's ain't drama because this fact is indeed true! Gue ANTI suhu sejuk! A temperature of 20 degrees is more than enough to freeze me! And please don't imagine what will I become when the temperature is below zero.

Anyways, last night we had dinner at Gayang Seafood somewhere near Sepanggar. Rugi gila sebab bateri hapei decided to die on me upon arrival at the said place. Ndak dapat aku bergambar sesakannya...bateri hanya mampu bertahan di depan tempat pilih bahan mentah jak. Erm, did I just say bahan mentah? Euw, sounded so cafe-ish. Shadap!

Went back home last night with happy tummy. Kenyang berabis; aku tidur dengan perut yang kejang. Ugh!! Debella sangat Bie oiiiiii. Lucky, I woke up early this morning due to the super churning stomach. Tanda masih berkesan penangan enzim Litchin sama sistem badan aku yang degil ni. Fine, tuan badan yang degil. Sekian.

Si Bunda & Her Only Sumandak
Cousins
Nota untuk diri: Bila pakai seluar Kembang Semangkuk, JANGAN over pose kaki senget nanti nampak macam patah!

I indeed made a top-drawer 2 relaxing leave days! Woooooooooooot!!

eryantierdakarim

11 comments:

isabelle said...

camna bunda lebih cun drp sumandak nih?
hehehe

*lariiiik

Unknown said...

Aku ada bawa lembing yang gheti kejar orang bernama Isabelle!!!*balinggg*

Nurul Says said...

rocklah bunda i loike..mau kenal bunda juga!!

Ernie Khairina said...

bestnya seafood....

Unknown said...

@Aima: Sila2. Tapi jgn komplot mcm Kizzy; keja membuli aku jak.

@Ernie: Best, specially utk org allergic + degil mcm sy. Ngeh~~~

Malicious Mind said...

Lol! Gelak aku sorang2 ko kata seluar ko kembang semangkuk. Tapi serious mmg besar. Hip hop la katakan

Unknown said...

Ala Aladdin bah ni Dana. Kesukaan pula aku tgk msa mengugel tu ari. Mencari terus, nasib jumpa di Vunfa. Outdated pun outdated la janji ada dibeli. Hahaha mmg kembang ni.

Nurul Says said...

ko tau er aku suka ni seluar sebab tidak menunjukkan lurah dendam..so kalu bj pendek pn nda susati...

Unknown said...

Eee tapi menunjukkan di depan...hahaha lurah depan tu dia tunjuk. And bidak klu perut nan buncit mcm aku. Kena jg mencari ah yg baju tutup perut.

Nurul Says said...

hahaha ya ka? astaga kenapa didepanku nda a..ahahaha sot ba cerita kita ni seluar tu punya salah!

Unknown said...

Wakakakak sot kan. Aku xda masalah klu lurah di blkg. Tapi di depan ni slalu dikasi ketawa mama ku. Aduh!