21 June 2011

Ndak da kerja

Dot was supposed to bring me out of Kolumpur city last Tues...our venue to ngedate shall be either Genting Highland or Colmar Tropicale. But planning went kaboom; crashed straight into the drain. Tapun tapun. Miscommunication took place. Let it be lah. Kita mampu plan jak, Dia yang tentukan semua.

Anyways, in order to compensate the disappointed me she was forced decided to cook lunch for me. Yippie! Home cook lunch by Puan Shidot. It's been ages since I last tasted meal she made. Back then at our rented house in Pantai Dalam, we enjoyed cooking & making our own meal. Sanggup bangun awal pagi masak for sahur. Also for breaking of fast. Kenangan kenangan. Ala dulu berjimat itu perlu...semangat jitu senantiasa di dada. *Nangis darah!

I drove to her house; without getting lost & confuse with the too many u-turns; fly-overs bla bla in Kolumpur! Oh yeah, gue bangga di situ because I never knew I still have the skill in reading maps & understanding instructions. Greatest thanks to Mr. Sam's installed GPS. It helped me lots when I was in Penang as well. Di Kolumpur, usah dibilang. I only called Dot once I've reached her apartment area just to confirm the spot where I could park my car. Kau ada? *hemo hemo* And oh! I drove to Fafana's place in Kota Damansara for the gathering without getting annoyed with the route. Quite an achievement for me leii.

Dishes for luncheon at Dot's. Home cooked ok! Up to this moment aku masih boleh rasa the super delicious Ikan Mandi Kuah Sambal! OMG yummy to the max! Ok stop...sila ingat statement bingai kau Bie.

"Perlu practise balance diet for there were more than 10 close friends had condemned my expanded figure".

Yours truly with one of the greatest ladies in my life! Sahabat juga teman. Dunia & akhirat; insya Allah. Amin.

UniMalaya was my first destination last Weds (15 June 2011). Perlu untuk mengimbau kenangan. I met dear Eda who pursues her MSc there. And had brunch at our faculty new canteen spot.

Notis yang bikin hati sakit jiwa before the semester break. I super dislike the #2. Sebab barang aku selalu terlebey banyak the storage room couldn't accommodate them all. Kau fikir kau diva boleh conquer bilik tu sengsorang?

That room on the first floor...was the place I stayed my entire first year. Such a perfect place untuk skodeng orang dating!! Kau ada?

The hall where all meetings & college's activities were held.

My orientation took place here as well...sempat gue cuci main mata dengan seorang insan yang bisa bikin jiwa kacau. Hello Mr. F; I know u read this blog! Uhuk walau sudah punya chenta hati tika itu...gatal ndak pernah habis!

Everyone was against the proposal to build that place they called Gazebo. Tapi ada mereka2 kesah bantahan askar kecil? Nan ado. Bukti; tu nah depan mata.

I super like the cafe at 12th college. Their dishes were the best ever! Sambal Ikan Keli sangat sedap hingga menjilat jari!!

But alas, due to lack of maintenance & thorough inspection...it looked kinda dingy, unclean & less appealing these days. Tremendously different from what we had years back. Gugur harapan mau brunch di situ. Still I refuse to change the image I've engraved in my mind about this place.

Among my favourite lecture hall was the one situated at the Physics Building also called "Mid Valley". I guess it's because of the location. Up the not-so high hill. New building pun masa tu; harus semangat suka kuliah di situ.

After the short meet-up with Eda; I rushed to Klang to meet another old friend of mine. Puan Y.Azliyang & her 2 super duper manja soilders. Too busy exchanging stories & updating each other I totally forgot to snap our picture together. Aduyai penyakit.

2 years old Adam has grown bigger than the last time I saw him. Uwek masa tu gigi pun belum tumbuh...cakap apatah lagi!

Dayang-Yang-Yours Truly at Iman's cukur jambul back in May, 2009. Oh I miss my ZERO double chin! Oh yeah drama!

My first time meeting Iman. Super comey! Adore his eyelashes! Like; boleh copy & paste to Kakak eyes tak, wahai Iman? Ngek!

sigh I seriously wish I could meet more friends during my short trip to Kolumpur last week. Apa terdaya, we human could only plan. Alhamdulillah for the opportunities given; got to meet some of them. Insya Allah, umur panjang gue ke sana lagi & akan cuba sebaik mungkin untuk 'melawat'. Erm, if I'm not mistaken I've purchased a ticket to Kolumpur already. Tapi next year lah...ahaks.

To Mommy Awisy & Filiz, sila buang perasaan nak merajuk ye. Miss u ladies loads!

x0x0
hugs*kisses

4 comments:

lola said...

itukah tu blik tu? lol n the canteen yg serve ikan keli sadap!

Unknown said...

Yaaaaa! One of my most fondest memory with u. Tapi lain suda skg, xda suda selera sy tgk tu makanan dorg jual. Tukar tender every year tula jadi dia.

shidot said...

bie, TQ for the entry...hehehe
yea kenangan d rumah sewa tidak akn dilupakan..tq for coming..sorry xdpt bwk ke colmar/genting..btw, rupanya kt genting ms tu ada festival belon..ohhh ruginya!!
frenz forever dunia akhirat..amin..
take care babe!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Ala beb, it's my pleasure utk credit byk2 kat ko.

TQ sbb susah payah masak. Sorry sbb aku dapur ko mcm tongkang terbalik dog. Hahahaha.

Kenangan Pantai Dalam xkan dilupai. Nak lagi klu time tgk 2 Hati. Aduyai!!!!

Xpe nextime kita naik Genting/Colmar. Hutang tu ko blum langsaikan tau. Hihihi. U take care too. xoxo