27 June 2011

Kau ada? Lalalala~~

It was Jess-Keggy's little baby; Kich full moon party last Saturday evening. Event was held at Keggy's parents place in Putatan. I arrived a bit late from the rest of the ladies...chatted with Grunge & Rio for a while before they went back for they have another Parent's Day celebration at Rio's side. Mel wasn't at the party too as she was visiting a friend in Sandakan.

Let's cuci mata.


Only Laura, Unang, Jess & Yours Truly in the ladies group pic.


Baby Kich was asleep when I arrived. Tried to wake him up several of times, nan ado reaction dia. Siap mimik bibir ada.



Baked this on Friday night. Choc cake coated with white chocolate. Cake ordered by Grunge-Rio.


Chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream as topping. Also Grunge-Rio's.

They also ordered 12 pieces of egg tart but I forgot to snap pic of them. Ala rupa egg tart biasa tu juga; no decoration added pun.

By the way after few times of having to endure the disappointment with Bake with Me...finally, it was opened when I reached there last Saturday. I went there last week but it was already close. Found out they've change their operating hour. No wonder leii. Seriously, I thought they have move to other premise. Syukran lah masih dekat sama rumah.


Bought things above. Moulds are for candy & lollipop...

but the brilliant moi transformed it into a pudding/jelly mould instead. Harus jadi kreatif leii. Baru boleh maju. Hemo hemo. The purple was too dark a color I shall reduce the amount of it in the future.

Insya Allah I'll be selling these when the cafe reopen in September. Also the kueh(s) Melayu. Ohooii did I just spelt the word S.E.L.L?? Fine, clearly I did! Well then now please pray for my dream to come true. No halfway work whatsoever shall take place. I have huge big plan for myself. *wink at Pijut*

All in good times. The Almighty will always guide & help if it is a good intention. Insya Allah.

p/s A surprise greeted me this morning. Oh yeah, it was one helluva surprise. Kinda enjoyed the absurd & weird feeling right now. Obviously, I'm confuse myself. Selagi boleh, biarlah layan jak hati yang bunga2 ni. While it hasn't withered yet.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

9 comments:

Drama Mama said...

comel sangat jelly tuuuu. colourful..yummeh!

in THE name OF the WHO said...

sa teringin makan kuih karipap mini

Unknown said...

@Drama Mama: Hihihi tq tq. Nak kena kurangkan kaler purple tu. Mcm pekat sgt.

@Grunge: Adeii mengidam ka apa oo.

still the berry said...

wink2 at u too!
Alhamdulillah, 3more students met me at school asking if dorang bole tuition at my house.. bersinar2 mata aku Err masa tu!

Unknown said...

See told u so. Syukur alhamdulillah. Bersinar jangan sampai berpinau ah. Gambate!

Mel said...

so bwm buka sampai jam brapa skg? tiba2 sya lapar jelly lol

Unknown said...

Till 5pm. Great news though. During puasa month, they will open every Sunday. Oh yeah sy suka. Hihihi come to cafe la. Dessert jelly. Ngeh~~

ochs widdle said...

sedapnye BK...

Unknown said...

Hihihi rupa je kot yg comey. Sedap xdijamin.