29 May 2011

Waaachaa!

Percubaan untuk update the day after my previous entry was published...went down to the drain. I couldn't work with IE any longer. Gilak pening repeteadly adjusting the paragraph & all. I gave up.

Thanks to Mozilla*...I am able to sign in to my account & blog like before. Syukur. I was forced left with no option but to install the browser because GC* doesn't want to work with me anymore. *uhuk* Sedih. Reason paling penting bikin malu, aku cuma tau 3 jenis web browser ni pun. Kesian doh!

As usual, poyo update pasal baking/cooking project aku. I am into those traditional kuih muih these days. Been testing my skill since last week. I've kept the oven rested for few days & yeah, I kinda miss baking already. Kisah malang jadi last night...I baked Choc Cheesecake requested by the younger brother. All went well during preparing & baking...but disaster occurred during the cooling process. Kek itu terbalik tergolek dog...it fell down from the dining table. Jiwa koyak! Luckily dapat buat sikit pemuliharaan. I managed to save half of it. Taruk dalam pan lain & baked.

Glad the brother could still enjoyed the cake. Kempunan karang susah ok. And he likes it; that alone cukup buat aku puas hati.

The 'in' thing in Kolumpur these day...Apam Polkadot. Alhamdulillah 1st attempt menjadi. Kembang cantik...sampai kuyak papercup aku. Ahaks. I don't use the mould as I was just trying my luck plus gue malas mau mencuci nanti.

My Kuih Sago turned out too flaccid. I think too much water added. Will reduce a cup next time. Aja2 fighting.

Ini...memang kepintaran melanda. Konon buat lompang guna mould for kuih Puteri Ayu. Hambik ko!! Nama pun guna rice flour...of course melekit & susah mau mati dikasi keluar. Ended up makan guna sudu. Wakakaka. But the taste...boleh tahan. Oh yeah, sila angkat naik lif!

Pandan Jelly made by Ailin. Ni baru ngam kalau guna mould.

Rainbow Pudding. Mother requested this yesterday.

Yang ni aku tunjuk getek...tapi suka aku lah kan. Hemo hemo.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

2 comments:

isabelle said...

dah terer tu bie..dah bole kawen dah

Unknown said...

Wakakakak kalau lah sesenang itu Belle...kita da berlumba pregnant kot. Gatai!