16 May 2011

Insya Allah; amin

Selamat Hari Guru kepada semua cikgu2 cikgi...anda umpama lilin yang menerangi para pelajarmu. Terima kasih tidak terhingga atas segala yang telah dicurahkan.

Ohoooi...aku memang ndak pandai berucap bersyarah & sewaktu dengannya. Memang selalu ke laut; luar topik perbincangan. I guess, ucapan di atas adalah the best I could came out with. Biannata for the poor skill. In case kau tertanya apa itu BIAN; it's a Korean language that means SORRY. I'm not sure with the spelling...pakai taram jak lah janji bunyi sama.

Semester break has started & that means cafe will be super quiet until semester reopen. That is in September. Oh man, 4 months is too long a break don't u think so. Revenue will definitely reach the half critical phase I must say. I hope we could survive zaman cikiwa itu. There are bills to settle; also not to forget wages for the workers. Dugaan dalam bisnes...ada turun, ada naik. Insya Allah selagi ingat akan Dia...everything will turn out just fine. Amin.

Looking down at the pictures below...sure orang pun tau sudah apa cerita ceritu aku. Ahaks. And so baking adalah aktiviti tegar last Sat night.


Got an order from a teacher @ Ailin's friend in Nabawan, Keningau who requested a blueberry cupcake. Without any decoration whatsoever. Inilah yang aku panggil naked cupcake. Buntang macam tu dia mau.


Another chocolate sheet cake but this is half the size I made last time. Ailin ordered this for the Teacher's Day celebration at her school in Nabawan. Ignore the decoration please...that is the one very important thing I so need to learn asap. Aja2 fighting Miss Err.

On Sunday we had breakfast at my favourite place; Tea Time Cafe in Wisma Merdeka while waiting for Fuchy Darling to finish her bathe. Super delicious chocolate tart...ini gue mahu belajar buat. Ho yeah!!

And of course, my all time favourite. Their infamous cotton cheesecake. One of the few cakes I have put in my wishlist to bake for so long already. Now that the eagerness to bake has sprang up; I better try this in one of these days.

Anyways, I'm currently waiting for my chocolate cake to cool down. Have another order from a dear friend of mine; Siti for her daughter's 10th birthday. Alhamdulillah. I have bigger plan or should I call it dream...for this baking thingy. Insya Allah all in good time. Will spill the beans later; perhaps only when everything went as planned. For now, mari aminkan bersama doa aku. Thanks.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

6 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

AMEN

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Rinah said...

deco kek makin cantik :)

serius tak tipu..

tapi banyak lg kena belajar..

bila tgok kek coklat tue rasa nak order plak ;)

InsyaAllah akan berjaya. Amin.

Unknown said...

Ala tu deco kg2 je. Thanks for the compliment anyway.

Hihihi mmg byk lg kena belajar. Aritu buat kek coklat bole terlupa letak baking powder, kek xnaik sgt. Buruk. Hihi.

Insya Allah amin. Thanks Rinah.

Nurul Khairunie said...

i really wanna learn how to bake. biarlah sy nda pandai masak lauk pauk yg sedap2, sy mau juga belajar baking.

sis, ajar sy~~

Unknown said...

Hihi start with the basic Nurul. I learn directly from youtube. And baru tnya tips2 dr yg pro. Klu ada passion, suma bole jadi tu. Trust me & I know u can do it!

Oh...try baking something u long to make urself. Best & tu hati membara2 bila siap. Hihi.