15 April 2011

Ohh Marlena..

Assalamualaikum...

Wah udah Jumaat rupanya. Cepat bebenar masa berlalu. Chewah ayat intro ndak boleh blah langsung. Pelangkung mau?

It's the 15 days in the month of April already. How time flies. That I am aware at...tapi taubat asyik bertangguh. Nanti & nanti lagi. Oh yeah itu bukan penyakit M tapi more to penyakit ndak sedar diri. Budget hidup lama lagi di dunia lah tu. Sebab tu kau rasa that kinda thing could be suspended?

Anyway, my mood has been pretty fluctuating this week. Life is like that I know...it's just like being on a roller coaster ride. Last few days, I willingly let myself entered the meroyan zone. Hence the psychotic entry in my last post. Well I just want to express my fury towards thing as such. And by now I guess you know how I responded when being provoked. Specially cerita pasal kahwin / bujang / ndak laku etc etc. This is my life; let me walk & shape my path. U have ur own...jangan mensibuk boleh? Joyah kepochi!

On Wednesday, bloody someone took my Nokia E63 at my office. Oh yeah, ia telah dicuri. I don't know how to react...but please know, I love that phone! To the very core. I can't really guess who took it but all I know is that no one has access to the office except the workers, me & the Big Boss. And I refuse to accuse any of the workers. Syak wasangka ni boleh jadi fitnah & I so very much want to avoid any slander. Biarlah, it's only a phone. *kuyak bah hati cakap gitu* If by having it will bring more content to her/his life...then let it be. I just hope s/he will take a good care of the phone. My Nokia has always been loyal to me...never disappoint me. Paling penting, dia lah saksi utama kejadian cinta sms aku sama Mr JP. ugh something poked my throat. Adui tu baru taip nama belum disebut out load! Thing is; it's been a while since I last put his name in this blog of mine. I've fully deactivated the button he switched on since couple of months back. No further explanation whatsoever, thank you.

Ok let's not spoil my beautiful Friday by 'reminiscing' such instances.

Yesterday, hari gumbira jiwa kembang! Yay! 4 days of anxiousness...waiting for the beautiful PinkDress to be in my grip. Refer pic below please.

Waiting is torment. But seeing her before my eyes; worth every sweat of it. Choii punya drama. Laura named her Marlena; and Marlena it is.

Last time I can only upload pic I took from the website. Not anymore though because dia berjaya 'pulang' ke pangkuan gue kelmarin. Welcome home Marlena darling.

Kakak Besar & Mel invaded my place for lunch. Sempat gossiping some hot issues in the office. Ada hati lagi bercerita pasal orang2 besar ni...padahal habuk pun ndak pas kalau tanya pasal tu benda!!! Ala nama pun gossip...isi masa terlebey. They're gonna crash my place tonight...movie date at Pisang's it is. Just like last week...minus the guasa session of course.

Amat gumbira juga sebab malam ni ada menu sihat...diet cergas. We're gonna make tuna sandwich...yiiihuuu! Snack while watching the movie suggested by Laura. She said the movie F scared the shit out of her...hmm; since aku peminat horror movie, we'll see how it goes.

x0x0
hugs*kisses

9 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

nobody said abt horror muvi!!!

Malicious Mind said...

punya cute si Marlena ni. so girlish. ohh and siapa yang curi hp tu, mudah mudahan esok tangan dia berkudis. hehehe

norman d. namron said...

siannye kena curi henpon mu tu... mcm mana mo kol ko nie... suda ganti iphone 4 ka? manala tau... hehehe...

still the berry said...

skrg ni semua org makin pandai ambil kesempatan. bagus ko kunci dlm laci barang2 ko d ofis bah err.. nt kalau Marlena lagi hilang.. camana?

apa cerita F tu? Frozen ka?

Unknown said...

@Grunge: Wakakakak horror sgt. Sekali suma menggeletis tgk heroes masing2. LOL

@Dana: Ya so girlish & sgt adorable!!! Harap dia kasi balik tu hp. Hahaha ada mengharap lg tu ah.

@Norman: Kan aku ada 2 num. Yg kesayangan tu hilang. Ko still bole contact aku guna no 013 tu bah. Xmampu aku pakai iPhone 4 pren.

@Pijut: Tula mengunci suda aku skg ni. Biarla org ckp aku paranoid janji xda suda yg hilang. Biarlah, khafarat dosa2 lama jg tu. Hihihi. F stands for Fcuk ba. LOL

kizzy t.fauzi said...

hahaha cumil2 itu c Marlena. nama pun cumil. klasik!

Unknown said...

Si Lora yang kasi nama. Mcm nama anak suda kan. Hahaha.

Unknown said...

sis sama pula handphone kita.. err.. ur x-handphone. harap2 tu orang bergatal tangan dia sebab menakau.

Unknown said...

Ya sama...now not anymore. ;(

Yesterday I tried calling the number, ada tondu agkt. Then bila sis kol balik, dia off suda. Huhuhu. Xpala, xda rezeki lama2 sma dia. Hope the new 'owner' jaga bgs2.