25 October 2010

Update gitu

Greetings

I think I'm gonna cease the intention of going to Tg Aru for the time being. As much as I super love the beautiful view of sunset I could witness from the place...I don't favor its chronic traffic movement for now. The food court has been temporarily moved to the parking lot. So basically the car park area waned. The last thing I want to engage with; perebutan parking.

Went there last Sat night with the 'bunch' of my crazy yet adorable ladies. Thank God the place wasn't packed...managed to park si Kens soon as we reached there.

It's been a while since we last gossiped gathered. Selalu ada jak missing members.

Purposely edited the pics to B&W mode...classic value gitu.

***************************************
Early this morning, accompanied Laura for a pre-wed photoshoot job. Jadi tukang pigang flash jak bah.

Some of the pics I managed to shoot.

1 of Laura's fav shot...as she told me. Bangga sikit.

And later in the evening, went to Karambunai with the people below.


While waiting for The Andrew-Graham's to arrive...we killed time playing with the sand. Oh aku adalah gila pasir!

View of the sunset is magnificent. Greatly different from what u see in Tg Aru.

Headed to Nasi Padang Ibu at Jesselton Point for dinner. Pics still in Grunge's cam so I'll post it later.

hugs*kisses

4 comments:

ochs widdle said...

cantik gambar.

Unknown said...

Ngeh~muka blushing tp dlm hati lompat2 mcm katak.

Thanks.

lola said...

ur photos are wonderful! u are on of the people who inspired me to shoot woman....i thank u from the bottom of my heart.....

'A camera & a flash DOES NOT make u a photographer...'


...but u were one wayyyyyyyyy before any of us knew what Bokeh was x

Unknown said...

Inspired by ur enthusiasm & spirit I am now. Without ur never ending lectures, bebels & encouragement...I am no where.

Hahaha apa oo kasi caps tu ayat. Bluek!

Bokeh means drumstick means ice cream. LOL xxxx