30 September 2010

Being not so orenj in mood

Greetings peeps...

This morning I drove something orange-y to work. Yes KIZZY, u heard me right. Despite having strong dislike towards the color, I may need to endure with it for a day more. Kens will be discharge by tomorrow morning; the latest. God's willing.

And to date, I've turned into an extremely annoying lady for the past few days. Been buzzing Mr. S about Fuchy's arrival which he promised me will arrive in the first week of Shawwal. I guess the shipping container somehow got trapped in a 'traffic jammed' on it's way to KK. It's either there's too many traffic lights or containers using the ocean pathway.

Thing happened for a reason. Repairing & fixing the faulty in Kens' system cost me few hundred of RM. And at this very moment, I praised the Lord Above for Fuchy's delayed arrival. Alhamdulillah. If Fuchy did arrived as estimated...I might definitely suffer from a chronic moolah deficiency state.

Nasib cepat sedar diri...kena prasangka baik dengan apa yang jadi, baru nampak hikmahnya. Syukran ya Allah.

I'm sure by just showing the side mirror will make Kizzy the orenj-lady go ga-ga.

What's more when she sees this right before her eyes. Aku juga yang pengsan menahan nafas perasaan lara tinguk benda alah ni.

Nasib lah badan...dari tiada berkenderaan kan. It's just color anyway, I won't die because of it. Obviously. So cik Err, stop the drama already.

Note to darling Kizzy: Bukan Kens menjadi PINK. Tapi Keli yang bertukar. Bah jadi Keli plat W** kapan dong?

4 comments:

norman d. namron said...

keta c kizzy kaitu? apa yg ko rasa? oren kan... hahaha... aku suka sebut ayat tu...

Unknown said...

Keta pacik ku bah. Tula aku Kizzy bila dia mau tukar Keli plat W** jadi warna gitu.

Huhuhu rasa pink jg tetap!

norman d. namron said...

ya, aku notis ko dtg p tmpoint bila nampak keta ni parking depan tmpoint... hahaha...

Unknown said...

Notis knun tapi aku msg ada lg hati tnya ada apa. Chit.