30 August 2010

Gadis Ketam...Gadis Ungu...Gadis Penangguh

Weekend ended with so much fun & sweats! Not to forget, the amount of healthy food fats consumed. I here proudly announced, the body has officially gained few kilos. And that will mount up during raya. Thing I have no doubt with. Though there would be no rice in my meal, still the amount of food that entered the body is equivalent to trillionth kJ of carb.

Ramai lagi orang luar sana kebulur ndak cukup makan, yang aku makan sampai muntah hijau terlebih2. Haduyai kesedaran ada tapi berubah ntah bila. Ni lah bukti kes hati gelap kurang cahaya; bak kat KeretaMayat.

I had my iftar at a seafood restaurant; Sri Selera, Kg. Air yesterday. Together with part of the family. Alkisah, ada orang craving for crab. As for me, terpaksalah menurut suara majoriti. Sudahlah cuti jadi sila buat senyap di situ. Seafood is not my kinda takanon. Reality is, the decision isn't exactly mine to choose...the immune system is. My blood somehow reluctant to accept the presence of any seafood in the system. Allergic.

Tapi meredah juga telan 2-3 carik isi ketam...orang bilang jangan kempunan. I stopped right after the cousin told me few reddish spots appeared at the chin area. Punya sepantas kilat reaction my antibodies towards invader. Talking about my pretty strong defense system, huh.

Scrumptious butter sauce crab.

Girl & yours truly.

Adalah letih tahap gaban mau pengsan. Accompanied mother for her rattan furniture hunting yesterday. We left home at 10am & went back nearly 9pm. Capek banget gue. Tumit sakit tahap pecah muscle. Walhal I wore my super cute black pumps; sah lah kan it's heels-less. Motif mengasitau cute? Ngeh~~

Ukur jalan dari Beverly to Donggongon to Lintas to Putatan & back to KK town. Went to Wisma Merdeka where I did some shopping while waiting for Kens to finish her bathe. Later on, joined up with the Bungsu's to Segama & KK Plaza. Baju raya hunting for the cousins. Finally jumpa baju c Girl! And my, I was shocked when mother told me how much her kurung cost. Tu baru baju budak2. Logik kali juga since the design memang untuk orang dewasa.

Girl @ Sofea in her kurung raya.

I've bought mine at my fav store in Karamunsing last Sat. Aku adalah akan menjadi gadis ayu layu kuyu Ungu di pagi Syawal. I decided to not wear the white kurung on the 1st of Raya as to avoid any bonus Qs from the cousins. Ada karang aku disuruh alang2 menikah; harus tu lah ayat kureng manis diorang nanti. Putih tu kan suci murni jak warna dia...ndak kan aku pakai baju tu dengan muka masam gara2 tahan geram sama komen maut diorang nanti. So I guess decision not to wear it awal2; is wise enough.

Because my bedroom is currently pack with truckloads of unnecessary unused stuffs, I bought a box to accommodate them. At first ingatkan kotak biasa macam Ikea, the one that need u to reassemble them by urself. Sekali tinguk, lagi gah dari tu. Siap ada handle. Ada paku maku lagi in order to stick the edges together. Most importantly, it's PINK ya'll. Sweet & manis gitu.


Aktiviti kemas bilik ended up at 12am. Didn't have much time to fold the piling clothes though because I got too carried away with my housebedroom-keeping chores. Gonna resume the task tonight that is after getting back from the sungkai session with my YS ladies. If time permits, I might stop by at Aniki's place after the sesh. The gift I bought for him has arrived last Fri. Mau disimpan lama karang ada bertukar jadi kapas balik barang tu.

Cik Err, hadiah untuk baby Zara pun kau belum hantar. Berkulat sudah belakang seat. Ketuk lah kepala kau ni tau.

Jadilah sang penangguh, kelak kau akan confirm jadi bala tentera si laknat tu. Ada suka cik Err?

No comments: