5 August 2010

Dan Bila Esok...rahmat ditarik baru padan muka.

Been listening & humming also showing off bakat nan ado aku this song for weeks already. At first I thought it was 1 of the Indonesian artist golden masterpiece...ya iyalah, apart from Korean aku juga cinta banget ama artis Indon dong. But my guess went down the drain when I bing-ed it & found out it's a new current hit song from our local artist. No other than Sofaz. Haruskah nama group sounds sissy gitu. Ni kira second time aku ditipu by this group. Their previous single titled; Janjiku...pun aku mistaken as an Indon song. Hampas kelapa but still I enjoyed them.


In love with the meaningful & deep lyric. Here's the music video I got from youtube. Dan Bila Esok by Sofaz. I purposely searched the 1 with lyric attached...supaya ndak susah kau tu mencari lagi lirik yang aku gembar gembur best ni. Kalau tidak suka or tiada niat mau mencari, ya sudah. Nggak ada paksaan dong.

This morning dalam mood happy tiada terkata. Departed early from home hence I freed myself from the traffic congestion I endure daily. And I'm loving the gloomy weather. It's been raining since last night...jadi bau bumi di awal pagi itu sangatlah harum. Fresh!

Brought 2 packs of hamcoi to the cafe...alkisah mahu melantak menu lain hari ni. My fav dish ever, hamcoi ayam. Bosan gila menu sama everyday. Ndak lama muntah darah kuning kalau tu jak masuk perut. Hmm riak nampaknya cik Err kan.

Oh yeah...budak2 di negara miskin yang cuma ada mud pie as their special menu everyday, ndak pula muntah darah macam kau kan cik Err. Bersyukurlah wei masih ada makanan sedap keliling perut...esok lusa ditarik semua tu nikmat baru betul darah kuning keluar.

Redha dengan yang sedikit itu...belum tentu yang banyak itu punya rahmat & pahala.

No comments: