24 July 2010

Sengal SabtuDay

Ohooo...hari ni started sesengal yang boleh.

Was awoken to the sound of my phone. Bungsu called asking about the catering order for tomorrow evening. The phone rang prior to the alarm buzz. Weird things do occurred when the mind is unprepared to wake up.

Dalam separuh sedar...aku jalan ke dressing table which is just next to my bed. Every day upon waking up, combing the hair is among the 1st thing I will do. Apart from making up the bed. But not this morning. Ntah angin apa, suddenly the brain arah aku pakai jam tangan. And kunun ready to go to work lagi tu! APA KES?

Masuk bathroom...lagi kes pelik. Boleh pula aku lupa what color is my toothbrush. Ndak ka dongok tongol tu? I knocked my head...just to let the brain knows that tuan badan sudah bangun & that it has to start functioning already. I screamed at mother whom is at her room. Ask her what's her TB's color since we used the same brand of TB.

Finished my bathe...then it's time to get ready to work. Buat aksi bongok lagi sekali. I brilliantly wear the undergarment a.k.a seluar katak super cool otherwise. Ok boleh ka guna adverb gitu in such sentence? Lantak. Patut tiba2 rasa macam ndak kemuatan. Rupanya kepintaran melanda di pagi hari.

And last bright action before I departed to cafe...aku turun menuju miss Kens without bringing the key. Jadi kunun macam mana mau buka kereta tu tanpa kunci? Mother looked at me with Q written all over her face. Maybe she's wondering what's wrong with her super cute daughter.

Ndak kan aku excited mau pigi Kundasang after work this afternoon. Adui memang drama kan kalau kau cik Err. Ndak kehabisan tu film kalau kau yang shooting.

Anyways, I hope we'll have a safe trip. Selamat pigi Kundasang & selamat balik KK. Insya Allah. Amin. I am so gonna enjoyed myself tonight. To untangle the tangling nerves. Destress the tenseness. Duh as if kau tu berabis stress. Padahal memang ke sana untuk menyibukkan diri pre-wed shot Jess & Kegan. Choii.

Hati yang kacau akan segera tenang & damai andai tahu mensyukuri nikmat Nya yang ada di sekeliling kita. Alam ini cukup luas...dipenuhi dengan rahmat dari Nya yang tidak terkira. Keluar lah dari rumah...peroleh ilmu & ketenangan dari alam ciptaan Nya.

No comments: