4 July 2010

Semester bermula sudah


Holla all. Sedar ndak sedar, it's July already & tomorrow the cafe will operate like before as the semester has started. I just got back from cafe. Spring cleaning with the staffs. I held a short briefing with them as well. Just to remind them their scope of works. Ya lah sudah cuti panjang, takut ada yang kelupaan kerja yang dibuat before ni. Memang mau diketuk kan.

New semester begins...indicating that I no longer able to stick myself to the rest & relax atmosphere. Badan ada di sini tapi jiwa masih terbang bebas. I seriously need more time to rejuvenate. 1 night left...tick tock tick tock. Tomorrow everything will be on fast track. Bermula hidup yang sangat perlu rancangan rapi. Akan balik lewat petang...tidur wajib ikut masa. Biological clock pun aku belum reset. Harus pengsan di situ.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Despite the fact that I have to force the lazy bum to get back to work...I already fled my mind to the coming semester break in November. While waiting for the staffs to finish cleaning the cafe just now, I took my own sweet time in the office. I spread an empty A4 paper on the table...and I started scribbling my upcoming holiday plan. Wah mau dibangga ditampar tahap poyo ku itu. Belum sempat top up saving yang diguna ke Bali tu ari...sudah pasang angan nan tinggi untuk bercuti lagi.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Well...take it or leave it. That's me. I don't work my ass out just to get more depress or stress in the end of the day. I believe each drops of my sweat deserved an award. I am worthy to be pampered. Buat apa kerja tertunggang terlanggang...keluar air mata darah...dedicate diri sehabis boleh...tapi akhiran nya, merana sendiri. Kerja yang dibuat dengan jujur & senang hati....hasil dia perlu dinikmati sebaik mungkin. Bukan untuk dikeluhkan...bukan untuk dijadikan stok penyebab pening. Aku sangat kureng terima idea menyimpan untuk hari tua. Kita pun belum tahu sempat ka kita tua or ndak. Simpan yang berpada untuk emergency, it's ok with me. But if the saving is for something aku mau guna secara vavavum in the future...memang aku avoid. For me, menyimpan biarlah berpada. We only live once therefore I just enjoy life while I can. Live life to the fullest regardless how bitter it can be in times.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Anyways, working together with the big sister was so much fun yesterday. We'll be working together again for friends' W-days & E-day in one of these days. Jacky + Leon's, Jess + Keegy's & Grunge + Rio's. Phew...2 weddings & an engagement. That haven't include the pre-wed & pre-engaged shots. Akan bercuti lagi lah kami semua. Even it's just gonna be around KK & Kundasang...time spend with them is what I cherish more. Once in a while in between my soon to be hectic life...I will make sure I have the time to restore my energy. One of my 2010 resolution is to spend my Sunday to the utmost...baru lah balance hidup aku. Antara tuntutan kerja & tuntutan peribadi. Ndak da sudah yang merajuk sebab kurang perhatian, aracii?
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Petang ni ndak da plan. Mata masih mengantuk tahap gaban. I guess I haven't fully recovered from sleep deprived. No matter how early I hit the sack the night before...I still feel exhaustive & less energetic during the day. Perlu istirehat lebih tapi takut ketiduran terus...overslept will invite migraine. And I don't favor the word at the moment...not when the cafe dalam keadaan huru hara busy.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

kiss kiss

4 comments:

in THE name OF the WHO said...

hahhahahaha....kerja oi lazy bum... but i like the part that say " enjoy every single time of ur hardwork..."...~"ok, i rephrase it a bit"...ngeghehehehhe...... ssshhh.......

Unknown said...

Yes. Mestila enjoy tiap titis peluh kita. Hehehehe barula org bilang ada life.

norman d. namron said...

yey... nda sabar mo mkn nasi ayam d cafe mu... hehehe.... terbaek punya!

Unknown said...

Hahahah makan soto ba pula...nasi ayam jak ko tu. Sama mcm dorg c Ijal.