7 July 2010



First & foremost...gue mau ucap Selamat Ulangtahun Perkahwinan kepada Puan Ernie & En. Azwan. Ulangtahun ketiga ya mbak? Ambil kau bila angin sepoi2 Bali aku datang menusuk kepala.

Happy 3rd Anniversary gorgeous mommy to be & handsome daddy to be. I didn't prepare any speech to write but I guess u know what I will say if I have one, aight Ernie. I pray for a bless & happy marriage to u both. Berjuta2 lemon punya contentment & joy...in this world & hereafter.

Cinta 12 tahun kamurang akan bakal jadi lebih meriah gitu. And I really hope Boy has made his mind; that is to see the world for the 1st time this month's end. The doctor even calculated it'll be this end month, right. Oh my, never mind my pipe dream. What's important is for Boy to be delivered safely. U gotta walk extra more darling...tu petua yang saya dengar lah. Obviously not from me...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Baru jak siap buat slide show for Pijut. I've burned the pics in the disc. Including the video. Maka tiba lah sudah saat paling malas si cik Err. Saat untuk pos that thing. It's a phase that could trigger her body to vomit blood. Because this is the only perfect time for the procrastination & laziness hormone. To bulge out & show their capabilities.

Harap lah aku jadi rajin...Ezza's Vampire Diaries discs & Bali souvenirs I bought for Angahs' have long waited to be posted as well. sigh sigh sigh

Kau memang suka peluk kerugian kan wahai perempuan.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu.. siaaaan ko err.. pelan2 la k. nt ko muntah darah.. kesian macik cleaner di post office kena cuci. hahaha!
p/s: aku suka ayat last ko -pijut

Unknown said...

Hihihi drama seperti biasa...confirmla ciptaan aku kan. Ngeh~~

Tula aku berfikir2 ni bila mo post. Aku kan klu bab2 tu sgt pemalas walhal post office hanyalah spit away from my place.

Ayat last warna hijau tu ka? Hahaha selalu tu aku ckp sma diri sndr ah.