31 March 2010


I learned the hard ways when it comes to giving my trust to people. And I learned through the harder way as well about taking back the trust I'd given.

Honey; I ditched our friendship because I don't feel like wanting to have u as a friend anymore. End of story. But that doesn't mean I hate u nor giving me the reason to do revenge.

When I heard about what happened to u...I felt terribly sorry. I don't know whether I should praise the Lord or not.

But as far as I remember; I NEVER pray illness upon u. I only begged the Lord to open ur heart & be more sincere to your friends. And I also pray for the Lord to stop u from repeating the thing u did to me. I pray for u to quit hurting people the way u hurt me.

Kalau aku doa yang ndak baik untuk kau...serupa juga busuk aku sama kau kan. Oleh sebab ndak mau jadi busuk tulah aku doa yang baik2. Aku pernah baca somewhere, bila kita doa yang jahat untuk orang yang buat onar sama kita...doa tu definitely akan backfire kita. Aku adalah sangat ndak perlu doa yang makan diri sendiri ok.

But honestly, didn't u ever heard karma runs pretty fast to people who need it's embrace. And that God pays cash these days?

It's never my intention to annoy u with my words...just that I feel sorry for u because reminder sudah dikasi banyak kali but still u never change. Instead u blame others for ruining ur life. Whatever u give, by all odds u will get it back darling.

Aku tau kubur masing2 & that I don't need to interfere with ur life because we're no longer friend. Tapi, balasan Allah turunkan tu kena semua orang. Kalau dikasi banjir, bukan rumah kau sorang jak yang tenggelam. Mau 1 kampung juga tu yang akan ditimpa musibah.

Tulah kita disuruh untuk ingat mengingatkan. Hmm...cakap banyak ndak guna sebab nanti aku juga kena balik. Lumrah manusia akan melenting bila ditegur. Lagi melenting bila memang tau benda tu salah. I ain't angel as well but...

Apa yang paling aku harapkan? Agar kau dapat hidup yang bahagia; tenang jiwa & perasaan. Bahagia di dunia juga akhirat. Insya Allah, amin.


No comments: